Ranking
Re: Attention all Torigods
i just take many screen shots so juntalis could have a good selection of what he wants in out clan pik ....... middlefinger lol

smokie (The Waiting Game)
OG of TB
A man of few words
middlefinger you to u jerk lol
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
is this gona be a battle of the gods? *go's to get some pop corn*
*Lurking about*
i got some if you want *puts some more pop corn in a bowl for patrick and waits for the fight*
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
i got some if you want *puts some more popo corn in a bowl for patrick and waits for the fight*

zomg new fad?
oops i changed it sorry manbreakfast dont lay a smack down on me *looks at watch then taps it*
(and what does zomg mean i know what omg means just not zomg)
*Lurking about*
hm?

No, no smackdown, that was a highlight. If I do smackdown, I'm going to have large, red bolded letters saying SMACKDOWN! somewhere. No, I just got reminded of a friend, who always called our local police force "the popos" and every time we heard a siren he'd freak out and yell "Isss da popos! AAAAaaaaaaa" and go jump behind something. Ahh, memories. And now, popo corn just reminded me of it.

And "zomg" is like "omg" but with a z, making it more 1337. rofl.
Sorry I've been lagging on this picture, guys. My new job is killing me. I gotta be up at 3:00 AM every morning. With work and college, I don't have much personal time. Still, I'll do what I can when I can.
as long as its kool its all good headbang
OG of TB
A man of few words