Ranking
So esse, me, infernox and mow.

If others won't be able to come, we may have to recruit outside help for this match. I'd prefer to play with clan members only, but if it comes to this I'm gonna do a thread in the league forum that says we need a freelancer or two for our team.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Or we could ask Bman to change the time :3
I have recruited some outside help for our clan league team.

You should all know that bad blood between Torigod and [a]&veb is over. As a sing of this Mr-Deanster and Drone will be playing in our team for this league. We really need them, as you know, as not everyone can be in every game and such. Also, they are skilled players and I'm happy that we are with them istead of against them.
Yeah, I really think he can. I have played a lot against him this week at freestyle server. He is constantly streaking in fs.
Just a bit of advise post the time and who you playing inf irst post when you know.

Oh ps dont worry about drone, he acts very old skool in behaviour and is seriously talented.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Mr-Deanster's motto is 'The most organized team will win'. Last year his team beat us in the final so we must learn from that, and be well prepared and organized.