Toribash
hmm, I wonder why you say that. It's okay, I'll work on it.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Of course my opinion doesn't matter, but anyways: I think that Aaron would do well as a ToriGod, he is a good player, and has a good attitude... there may however be a few tiny maturity issues that I've come across, but that's it
JDawg, was this last year? If so, I know I was out of hand last year and I have gotten better. Talk to me some time, you'll notice.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, this was last year, and I did notice improvements when I last saw you... lots better then when you server surfed when I first joined
Also thank you Alex, I will be ingame looking for Torigods to play if they have never fought with me. I'll be on alot this week.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry Aaron but i gotta say no on this one. I know i am not in Torigod but your not good enough for Torigod but if Torigod wants to lose rep they might let you in.
i hate to say this. but i agree with tripstone... D=

he is a good fighter, but at this point i do not think he is good enough, and he is "interesting" and changes opinions and moods fast. like for weeks he thought i was super cool and really liked me, then i said i didn't want him in [a] and he did a 360 and hated me... so idk

sorry for posting here
Last edited by isha; Mar 7, 2008 at 05:43 AM.
I r Batdude.
He's being all creepy stalker person towards me....
And just when I got trip to stop...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Yeah... he is kinda like that, isha interesting point. Maybe that could be going on here? Aaron, are you sucking up to me just for me to recommend you?
Aaron, I have been thinking, maybe for the better of the clan, you should wait for some time, you have the potential, but I dont wanna rush it. I kinda see tripstones point, its a little rough but...
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Mar 7, 2008 at 04:58 AM.
Back in my day...