Toribash
No, even if I would not get in to Torigod I would act the same. I have learned over these times, but if you would like to listen to them I guess you can go ahead. I'll wait longer.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with Isha. Aaron isn't a staple name in toribash right now. Not in the same way that most of you are. Not my clan, but I'd heavily consider your namesake and why you're one of the oldest clans.
You arent even letting Aaron is! god I love you guys!!!!

sorry...
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Kai you try to talk "Proper" on the forums and what not. To be truely honest I don't like you, I wish you were never here. Also if having me in Freelance was a bad idea why were you begging me to come back the second time? I don't want to hear from you, really. You are probally the only one in toribash I despise this much, and if anyone ask I left because you "Fucked up" or so you said.
Last edited by AaronSasori; Mar 10, 2008 at 03:10 AM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by AaronSasori View Post
Kai you try to talk "Proper" on the forums and what not. To be truely honest I don't like you, I wish you never was here. Also if having me in Freelance was a bad idea why were you begging me to come back the second time? I don't want to hear from you, really.

Why do you seem to do that Aaron? Anytime anyone says anything bad on you they suddenly don't become your friends, and you hate them.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
WeRd said plenty bad things to me, I don't hate him. So have many others, I don't want to start anything so I will drop this. Mosier told me "The torigod's won't want this on their board" I suppose so.
Last edited by AaronSasori; Mar 10, 2008 at 03:32 AM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please continue this discussion on irc or through PMs, thanks.
Back in my day...