Ranking
Re: Withdrawls
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
it is, in fact.

Almost best show ever.

That show rocks. What do you think is the best ever then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCS3BmKVHGA&NR
Look at that fun clip by the way.
lol I love my knowledge of chemistry. I've actually known how to do all of those this whole time, along with something known as "thermite", which is actually incredibly easy to make. A trip to the supermarket and then the beach, and I can make molten iron with a match

^but that is dangerous, and should NEVER be attempted by anyone not certified, because this whole thing burns at 2500 Celsius, or 5300 Fahrenheit, for all you people who don't know conversions yet. The only reason I know is because I looked around for naturally occurring Fe with an oxidation state of -3, and couldn't believe it was that easy to just... find.

Anyway, best show ever is the Colbert Report, and not just for being funny, but for reminding America that the political system really sucks a lot of the time. A LOT of the time. Oh, and then there's that Hillary Clinton for President idea floating around... and so much of America is sexist that it probably won't work very well...

Earlier, over IRC, I had said something about "everything running smoother back when women had a customary place in the house, and men worked to pay for it all" and then got flamed before I could explain the bits that made me sound like a sexist moron... :

I'm not sure if anyone not from America would know, but divorce rates over here are skyrocketing. It's gone up to approximately 60% now, with an 80% on second marraiges. I honestly think the reasoning behind that is at least partially because women are finally being more independent, and men are still trying to just tell them what to do all the time, and then the men get left for being idiots. Too much of America is stupid. Did you know, for example, that a law is trying to be passed saying that a vaccination against 4 kinds of Human Papilloma Virus is mandated in schools in every state? Well, it is, and Ohio had the balls to say it tells kids to go have sex... Does that mean that flu shots tell kids to go lick doorknobs? Helmets tell kids to crash into things? Dammit my country is so cencerned with "protecting everyone" that they're just stabbing everyone else in the back to save a tiny group of fanatic idiots, and they're not realizing it, and politics is just "who has good hair, lies the best, has the most money and connections, and proposes the stupidest plans?"

Sorry for that being so long, I just... kinda had to say that for about 3 years now, lol...

/apologize
erm.... uhh... Manbreakfast... being as that is all true, its still completley random ......
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
*FOREHEAD SLAP* well done manbreakfast,this site is probably gonna be monitored by every law-enforcement agency in america!!(Lol just joking :-P ((no really!)))
[me=Ishi]claps at ManBreakfast[/me]

Well done..

[T]
#hi

Man breakfeast have you herad of the leave no child a dime act or anyone else from america