ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Withdrawls
In other words the leave no child behind act. Do you know what that is
it is a act where the goverment is taking money out of the higher quality schools so those who have enought money cant advance till the other kids get to the same point so are new thing is we dont get are own money if we pay for better schooling it should go our kids.
Well, it helps some... but I think that perhaps there should be a "no child left behind, just separately educated" act instead.

This way, there can be small specialized schools to cater to those less... capable, so to speak. Or, a "traveling teacher" kind of thing, where they set up in a town, live there, and teach those that need it. Something old-fashioned, because I always liked the ideas back then.
*walks away from a Uke hanging in a tree*
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
yeah but that rant thing was friggin sweet :o i agree 100% oh you left out the part about ohio's govenors being a total douche bag and letting his mayors say that people can't live out side the city that they work for when the mayor of cleveland lives in columbus effing retarde*mumbles rapidly and incoherently* Oh and lynching rox my sox * kills several ukes by tarring and feathering them then burns a dojo in their front yard* toribash's version of the kkk? im not racist i swear to quote a retarded senator
I don't judge a man by the color of his skin, but by how well you can see him in the dark when he smiles

Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.