Ranking
Re: Final goodbye
He really is leaving, but I respect his decision to go. It is a sad time for the Torigods to lose a member like Abbadon, but Toribashers will always remember the ranking 5-week-streak that put him on the map as one of the greatest Judo Deathmatchers of all time.

It's hard for me, especially, as I got to see him advance from watching me play, to trying it on his computer, to guiding his hand in setting up moves, to teaching him how to dance, and hug, and sweep, and wristrelease...

Goodbye Abbadon, and may God be with you.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*sniffle* you make it sound so bad Hamster...
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
This means it's going to be easier to beat you guys now :P

Unless of course, you all use this loss as a stepping-stone towards a greater future, dramatics, etc...

Get my point?
if you havent notice i have slowly been catching up to abbadon and will hopeful be able to take his place and own you all but still after losing slith we suddenly lose abbadon this will really delay us of our winnings
Originally Posted by Plasm
if you havent notice i have slowly been catching up to abbadon and will hopeful be able to take his place and own you all but still after losing slith we suddenly lose abbadon this will really delay us of our winnings

while loosing abbadon and slith are hinderences at the moment, the memory of abbadon, and the knowledge of clan history that is shared between the current clan members will strengthen the bonds between you and your fellow torigods. beleive me, what does not kill it, only makes it stronger. however we must hope that torigod is not dying.

i would personally reccomend that you guys recruit 1 or two new members that you feel would make positive contributions to the clan and that will be very active. this will help to ensure that torigod does not decline.

however, i am no expert on clan leadership, so you dont need to listen to me if you disagree. I only ever co-led one four person clan on runescape for a month or two...
Hamster's Torigod Member Wishlist:

Esse
jato
MetalMario
CheZ

Most of these are pure wishful thinking though. :3
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i talked to my bro who is in guru and he said he woulld like to be in torigods and maybe guru wich is 2 members could become a sub division of Torigods there good and have quite a feww secrets up there sleeve so tel me what you think