ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Monneeyy
I think that perhaps... buying blood isn't really necessary. But if you're that set on it, make sure to constantly deposit your money in the bank, you get pretty good interest on it.
I just noticed the shop and money and stuff.. ..man.. ..I have like 10 credits =(
Maybe we should all give it to one person to hold, like patrick, so we earn more intrest, he has like 40000 credits, and if we all pitch it we can get a good ammount of intrest, and kinda buy what we want, ofcorse, im saving up for the orcs blood, it matches my head
We can make a list of how much money Patrick would hold for every member. Like this:

Esse : 2434
Mowtendo : 2560
Zaarock : 48750

And when you've kept them for a while in the bank and they've increased in value you send back our money.
Then we got some money left ;) We split what's rest and gives exactly the amount of money to everyone who had their money in
Patricks bank.

Just a suggestion. But no-one, and I mean no-one can screw around with the money list :P
Originally Posted by Esse
You know Mowtendoo, we don't get credits for posting in clan boards

Yeah you do...
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Well I don't. I'm going to see in my pocket after I've posted this and see if there's any money.

Edited - I've checked now and I didn't get any money in the pocket; neither in the bank.

Edited 2- You're right, you do get credits. It only was very delayed for me in clan boards :S Otherwise in other boards it takes 1 sec
Well that sucks. I'm getting another 8 credits for saying this. I don't understand why you're not. Maybe it's delayed.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
nubz, you don't get credits in the clan boards.
mwhahahahaha
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.