ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Monneeyy
Originally Posted by veb
nubz, you don't get credits in the clan boards.
mwhahahahaha

I don't know who to believe : Everyone says different, but if Veb's right (which he probably is, because he's Veb) I was right from the beginning and the money that I had later that day must've come from another post.
Originally Posted by Esse
Originally Posted by veb
nubz, you don't get credits in the clan boards.
mwhahahahaha

I don't know who to believe : Everyone says different, but if Veb's right (which he probably is, because he's Veb) I was right from the beginning and the money that I had later that day must've come from another post.

I am correct. Do not doubt thy powah!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Think about the Insult topic. It had 60 pages of posts and if they would've given credits, everyone would've been rich by now.
Originally Posted by MowtenDoo
Maybe we should all give it to one person to hold, like patrick, so we earn more intrest, he has like 40000 credits, and if we all pitch it we can get a good ammount of intrest, and kinda buy what we want, ofcorse, im saving up for the orcs blood, it matches my head

This is a good i dea i guess but someone else should make a list of everyones money.
Originally Posted by Esse
Think about the Insult topic. It had 60 pages of posts and if they would've given credits, everyone would've been rich by now.

But I have like 11000 creds. And CBK is my posting hallow. I can't imagine where else I got it. I is so confused.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Patrick
Maybe we should all give it to one person to hold, like patrick, so we earn more intrest, he has like 40000 credits, and if we all pitch it we can get a good ammount of intrest, and kinda buy what we want, ofcorse, im saving up for the orcs blood, it matches my head

This is a good i dea i guess but someone else should make a list of everyones money.

loan me cash ;_;
Maybe we should all give it to one person to hold, like patrick, so we earn more intrest

That wouldn't work...
If you had 10 accounts with 100 credits in them earning 2%, you would get 2 credits each, or 20 credits total.
If you put them all together for 1 account with 1000 credits earning 2%, you get 20 credits.
Such a method won't make you any money.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

They could always mistakenly compund the interest of the rest of Pat's money as well, therefore taking ALL interest accrued and sharing that out. But then that's basically taking Patrick's future-money.

Thats a good Idea can I paricipate? I really want blood too.