ES Recruitment Drive
Re: The clan league
Ah, my adoring public.

Not to be confused with "pubic", which I did NOT say... so don't do it :
MANBREAKFAST THERE A SUCH THINGS AS... KEEPING ONTOPIC!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
The time for league games has changed due to a lot of Pacific and Euro players wanting to get in on the action but being unable to. Check the league forum for more details.
Originally Posted by veb
MANBREAKFAST THERE A SUCH THINGS AS... KEEPING ONTOPIC!

Well. It was in response to this...

Originally Posted by Beowulf
May I say something? Waffleboy here was the driving force (And drove quite nicely by the way) of getting SyN officialized. And as far as I know he's a wicked player/person.

and my general statement was basically "Ah, I am grateful for people cbothering to give me e-charisma buffs."

Totally on topic. :P
sp are we gonna join or what, one of you need to send the confirmation email
Email has been sent. I put every clan member on the teamlist just in case (Expect sleeping gods Jarmund & Abbadon).

Oh, and angry ManBreakfast is on the list too.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Wooo, thanks guys.

Manbreakfast if a CBK team somehow manages to get together and apply you won't be able to play for it, but I'm pleased that I have one person playing outside their clan.
Due to my father being completely unreasonable and a whole bunch of incredibly inopportune coincidences... he has taken my ability to use the computer away. I shouldn't even be on now, but he's being childish and petty, so screw him. Basically, I probably won't be able to play... but I talked the rest of my family to my side, and can get about an hour per day. If you can all notify me of when exactly our match will be, I can place that hour over the League matches. However, there's a very slim chance that he'll be home on a Saturday, so I can't even guarantee that single hour.

I'm reeeeeeally sorry this happened

I'll do whatever I can to make it work somehow.
May I ask how long this punishment is going to last?

Maybe you should move to your own apartment. :
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I'd play in the clan league
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.