ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Re: Zerg clans
Was thinking the same

Dont kill me
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Well, it's because some people are nice, and the public likes them.

Anyway, there are so many little noobish players floating around now... you don't honestly think this wasn't going to happen, do you?
i was also thinking this, there are so many, it would be hard to count. and im talkin about zerg clans, and zerg players
Hmph... I try to get rid of the zergs myself, when possible... hmph... I need more "Dark Templar" units...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona
Hmph... I try to get rid of the zergs myself, when possible... hmph... I need more "Dark Templar" units...

Hmmm yeah. Why don't you combine that with stim packed marines and firebats in a bunker. Oh wait, they brought in the ultralisks! Time for the zealot dragoon mix topped off with psionic storms and an archon to finish him off! Yep, just had to milk that starcraft joke to the max. Don't kill me.
All knowing
Well I thin some of them and find random n00bs and have them join for member count so they get enough votes to be offical
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
Don't worry, they'll die off eventually. ^_^
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And those Zerg clans *managed* to get a team together for the league.

*glare*
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
starcraft ftw!

Btw..how are clans started btw? oh yeah..a bunch of n00bz get together and play for fun...you take this too seriously...besides..if no new clans came into existence..how boring would toribash be...yeah..very.
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD