Toribash
Re: Zerg clans
Wow dude you are asking questions plus you are answering them yourself. Btw ... you need to learn correct english with punctuation, as that was especially painful to read btw.
Originally Posted by veb
And those Zerg clans *managed* to get a team together for the league.

*glare*

Lol Veb. Wernt there two teams that didnt even show up at all? I thought [Mad] didnt show up at all but i could be wrong.
MAD and LOL didn't show up.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
MAD emailed about 6 hours before the match and said they would have to pull out.

Who cares about LOL.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Actually, considering it's veb, that is nice.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Jsoh
starcraft ftw!

Btw..how are clans started btw? oh yeah..a bunch of n00bz get together and play for fun...you take this too seriously...besides..if no new clans came into existence..how boring would toribash be...yeah..very.

Originally Posted by XennoX
Wow dude you are asking questions plus you are answering them yourself. Btw ... you need to learn correct english with punctuation, as that was especially painful to read btw.

I was super tired when i wrote this..so...it was kind of terrible :P

okay.

let me try again.

*ahem*

Starcraft Rawks!

lawl

I don't know why people take the clan system so seriously. Its not like if a couple of clans become official the whole system will be ruined, its just a few people getting together and making a group! If they become official...so what!? They get a child board on the forums!! That's pretty much it! So...just chill about the clans. Its not the end of the world. Btw...[MM] totally should've become official. They rule.

Happy XennoX?
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
Wow, this topic is still active. That sounds like something a zerg would say, Jhso or however you misspell Josh.