Ranking
Original Post
The League: First match this weekend!
Sorry for the new thread but I REALLY didn't want anyone to miss this news.

The league is underway! It'll kick off officially this weekend on Saturday at 2300GMT. The fixtures for the first week can be found here. Use this thread to sort out your team for this week, you have to have 4 players and a substitute named 24 hours before the match starts, and these will be the only players allowed to take part in the match this week. If the substitute is going to be used he must be named before the match starts.

When you've worked it out, PM the list to me with the subject as "(Team Name) Team Sheet for 17/03/07". The rest of you guys can show up for moral support and to watch the game and yell advice, so you get all the fun with none of the pressure.

If your team is required to provide a referee this week, also sort it out here. Remember that he gets paid for his services.
Re: The League: First match this weekend!
So, which 4 players are going to play? I think that Patrick, Juntalis or Corporate Penguin should choose.
I'm going to bow out of this match. I work at 5 AM that morning and our match is at 8 AM, my time. Sorry, but I wont be able to fight this round.. So win!
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=7605.0

I just noticed that our match is 00:00 GMT and I'm GMT+1 so the clock will be 01:00 for and that doesn't work out for me because I'm going to school that day so I can't play.
School? Saturday?
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I understood it as Sunday evening/Monday morning. I've PMd Ian to check.
Well. My father is usually out on Saturdays, and I may actually be able to be present. Don't take this as a definite answer, though. Ah, if only you didn't have to declare a day in advance...

~ManBreakfast
It's a bitch, but it's the only way to force everyone to be organised.
Ok, I can play again. I've got the right information now ;)