Toribash
In-Game Name: mikybee93
Reference(s): None
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since version 1.5
Why you want to join Torigods: I hope to learn from the best players in the game, and also this clan is very organised.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm a fast learner, a nice guy, and am very active on toribash, and starting to be more active on the forums.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Application Form
In-Game Nameoop
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash:A year and one month.
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to join torigods because they are some of the best, if not the best in the game.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I've got good experience and some skill, plus I love to party!! =D Also im on every day possible.
Last edited by Doop; Jun 29, 2007 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Forgot something
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them
In-Game Name:Take-Out_Ninja
Reference(s):Frankyy and Patrick
How long have you been playing Toribash:Since 1.97.
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to be a part of in my opinion the best clan around.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I can learn from others very well and I have great determanation.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
In-Game Name: RIP
Refrence(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash?: 6 months
Why do you want to join Torigods?: Because this clan is the best clan ive heard of. I also would like to know the feeling of being in such an elite group.
Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: Becuse i have that can do attitude, i get along with others great, I pick up what i learn quick, and I think i have the skill for it.
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
In-Game Name: Pfargtl
Reference(s): Many people, and a few Torigods.
How long have you been playing Toribash: For awhile, I can't exactly remember.
Why you want to join Torigods: Because they're the best of the best when it comes to clans and I wanted to be looked at as not just Pfargtl but as a Torigod.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I wouldn't want to take the chance of anyone else becoming a torigod but, I would be honered if you excepted me into your clan, and I would support our clan, and I think I am very good at Toribash and I learn new things fast, and I play everyday unless im on Vacation.
Last edited by Pfargtl; Jul 10, 2007 at 02:47 PM.
In-Game Name: Hamade
Reference(s): Andrecova, I am a good friend of his ingame =)
How long have you been playing Toribash: Release of version 2.2
Why you want to join Torigods: The reason why iw ant to join TOrigod is because you guys have 1337 skills and my own clan DR fell appart before the poll ended.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I have a lot of ingame experience highest rank I ever had is 17. I am able to adapt fast in an clan. And I despise clanhoppers.
Joining Torigod
In-Game Name: WolfReaperz
Reference:None yet
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since 2.3
Why you want to join Torigods:Well I want to join because Torigod is once of the most talented clans Ive ever seen and they just look like a really active and nice clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I learn quickly, and I can be pretty destructive sometime, Im pretty good at judo,kickbox but im not the best im just saying what im good at and very active on forums.

EDIT: Cancel this
Last edited by WolfReaperz; Jul 15, 2007 at 06:07 PM.
hey watz up

My in game name is: [S9]()
reference: guitarookid, pfartgtl...(sort of)
how long have you been playing: since 1.9
why i want to join torigod: because it is one of the most talented clans,
why u should pick me instead of somone else: hey man let me get straight to the point i would like to be a part of this awsome clan because i know i would become a great torigod, i only started about a week ago and i am already a green belt in the mod stages and blue in fighting
i really think that should pick me instead of one of these guys.

THANKs
Originally Posted by mozzie View Post
hey watz up

how long have you been playing: since 1.9

i only started about a week ago and i am already a green belt in the mod stages and blue in fighting

THANKs

You started a week ago and have been playing since 1.9 O_o
NO I WOULD NOT LIKE TO JOIN TORIGOD ANYMORE
Last edited by ronalds; Dec 10, 2007 at 12:17 AM.