Toribash
What version can I use on Windows 7 Vista
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Windows 7 and windows vista are 2 different windows versions, and I'm pretty sure windows 7 vista doesn't exist.

But in case it's windows 7, pretty much any version would work, I'd recommend you to get one of the newest tho, as it has more updates.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My bad I have a windows Vistsa laptop, and isn't play, i downloaded latest version of toribash, opened it, As soon as it opens, it says toribash.exe has stopped working, i have tried rebooting, deleting and reinstalling, and everything I could think of plz help.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Originally Posted by iSea View Post
My bad I have a windows Vistsa laptop, and isn't play, i downloaded latest version of toribash, opened it, As soon as it opens, it says toribash.exe has stopped working, i have tried rebooting, deleting and reinstalling, and everything I could think of plz help.

Windows Vista is not great for old versions, let alone the amount required for the current version of Toribash, feel free to provide your laptop specs just in case there is a problem there, however it is likely the case that Vista is the problem.
very useful thread, thank you
ToriAgent Admin
[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Added 5.1 and 5.11 to the list.

Also, all links of 0.4-3.8 are working again. Those were all copied of this thread by Sir of which all links were broken a while ago: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...53#post4760853
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
versions 3.0 to 3.71 are broken again. havent checked any lower than that
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
versions 3.0 to 3.71 are broken again. havent checked any lower than that

All downloads should be back again.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would be interesting if the list was updated to reflect which versions of TB are currently usable to play MP.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Would be interesting if the list was updated to reflect which versions of TB are currently usable to play MP.

Versions of 3.94+ should have working servers, pretty sure all others don't work.
This thread includes a patch that might make other versions work, but I haven't tried it: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=323196&page=3
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]