Toribash
Original Post
Filling out stuff = 500TC-1K
You wanna earn 500TC-1K TC just by filling out a few questions?
If so here is what you do.

Objective:
Since I have some TC. I would like to help give it to the public. So I had an idea that people deserve TC by just answering questions. Unlike the TC surveys in the ToriShop, you don't have to give an email address, a street address, and other personal stuff.

So anyways here are the rules:
No dumbass answers
You must have at least 100 posts (to prevent from alt accounts)
You must fill out every question that is given
You must use English and good grammar. (This helps depends on how much TC you get)
You can only answer the questions once. So make sure to make it perfect.

About the questions:
There will be new questions every week or so, if i can find new questions, so you'll be able to get alot of TC. Also remember there might be other people in front of you so be patience and wait until you get your TC. I'm the only one who's gonna be giving the TC and reading them. Also subscribe to this thread so you can know when there's new questions or not

Ok onto the questions for this week:

* What is you accounts ID? (To figure out just click on your name and it should say after ''http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=[ID]''
*Your rank? :
*Your Username? :
What type of computer do you have?
Which one do you like better? A desktop or laptop?
Why?
What is your favorite time of the day?
What type of sports do you do?
What do you spend most of your free time doing?
If you could have anything in the world. What would it be?

* Questions with a '*' are the questions that will be in every weeks questions

So there it is. I know they might seem a bit personal but it's ok. Also if i forget to give you TC it either might be i ran out of TC or I forgot to read yours.

CURRENT TC:

OK happy filling...out...stuff.. i guess XD GL

Last edited by Ginkey; Jul 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM.
* What is you accounts ID?: 758071
*Your rank? : 9076
*Your Username? : Ramzis
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? : awsome moves!
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? : when people are freandly and ask intresting questions.
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?: i have a wolf ( yes its a real wolf and not a dog )
What is your favorite color? : green , the tipe of green you see in acid force. now im raising money for acid force but i only have 3k
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet?: i always like to talk online bicouse the time just flyes by when yuo whait for your turn
What do you spend most of your free time doing?: outside with freands , computer when it rains outside ( rains quite often )
Does the color purple intrigue you? depends on how moody i am
Favorite Cereal? CORN FLAKES!
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc): i made about 10 freands , i havent joined any clans bicouse first i wana chat with leaders of clans to know the pos and cons of being in one and whitch shuld i join

by the way.
I DONT HAVE 100 POSTS!!!!!
still hope i get something
Last edited by RAMZIS; Jun 21, 2010 at 04:45 PM.
*Your rank? : 4838 Green Belt
*Your Username? : MrP123
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays?
a good ending pose
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?
gaming
What type of pet do you have or wish to have?
a turtle
What is your favorite color?
green
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet?
keep quiet
hang out with friends, gaming
Does the color purple intrigue you?
No
Favorite Cereal?
I almost never eat one
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB
I play for fun for some months. I got better and better so I joind Impact (we will get officail very soon)
* What is you accounts ID?: 141639

*Your rank? : 252

*Your Username? :... Alert242...

What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays?:Fluidness and many kicks... Mostly to thy arse or their head.

What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?: Eh... Improvements to toribash, anime and such.

What type of pet do you have or wish to have?: I have a leopard Gecko. Soon to be geckos due to breeding

What is your favorite color?: Purple and black... Mixed.

Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet?: I generally like to listen rather than talk. I find it amusing what people say.

What do you spend most of your free time doing?: Practicing instruments, taking care of my gecko and playing computer games.

Does the color purple intrigue you?: Lol, 'course. It's one of my favorite colors... Really weird question BTW.

Favorite Cereal?: I typically don't eat cereal... I hate it. If I had to eat cereal I'd choose Count Chocula

Summary of you whole time you have been on TB: When I joined I was easily pulled into twinswords. I joined a clan called Godswords due to my apparent ability to hack N' slash, but I never saw anyone in the clan other than koopadude, so I told him that I was done with the clan and went free for a while. Eventually I met a guy named hellsbells, he had a clan named Black Ice (Total AC/DC maniac) and I joined it. Later on, he thought I left because I joked around with my tag like saying "I'm#1" with it. After a few weeks/months, I made Death Plague. I made friends with Nighting, who introduced me to Dragenon, who later joined my clan. By that time I made a DSC, and I continued on making friends in TB like Mwah, Slycooper, my clan mates, and many other people. We eventually became official, and here I am now.
What is you accounts ID?
*Your rank? : Black
*Your Username? : Rappunk23

Relaxed and flowingness
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject?

Discussions that have a topic and are anti-wibbles :P
Ferrats.. (I used to have them)
Green or Black

Depends on who im talking to

Writing or Using the computer

Definetely..
Favorite Cereal?

Special K cereal x3
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB

Geeze.
-Joined Assualt
-Started Essence
-Merged With Assualt
-Met sang, zero, ginkchun, narsasa, and a bunch of other people
- Essence became official
-Met sid and other folks
-Essence had a sub-forum
-Became Clan [In]'s friend
-became magix's friend
-Essence started dieing
-essence became dead
-in became dead
-essence is reviving
- [In] is reviving

lol.. there is waay too much to go on about
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
eh sure

* What is you accounts ID? 330857
*Your rank? : 904
*Your Username? : carl
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? something different to the norm
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? ones without idiots.
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? got 2 dogs, i want an iguana, :3
What is your favorite color? oraaange
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? i'm a fairly outgoing person irl
What do you spend most of your free time doing? playing squash or going out with friends. not that toribash players have social lives.
Does the color purple intrigue you? depends on the situation.
Favorite Cereal? cinnamon grahams nomnom
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB: joined when a guy posted it on another forum, under the name "Autoz", related to the nick I had on that forum (Auto_Man), after 3 weeks or so I was accepted into sigma and have been there ever since. since then I became a market squad member (march sometime I think), unibash teacher (i have no idea), gamekeeper (erm, april?) and super moderator (just over a month ago). i've made friends i won't forget (surf, marco, aslask(but for ALL THE RIGHT reasons), gynx, DF, the entirety of sigma etc)
Last edited by carl; Jul 26, 2010 at 10:17 PM.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
What is you accounts ID?

Your rank?
Nine

Your Username?
Marco

Speed, combined with a good flow (ie. avoiding stopping and starting and jerky movements). Replays like this show you're in control and style follows naturally after.

Hypothetical topics a lot of the time, since contemporary issues can be a bit of a bore. Stuff like the future, war etc. Oh and I talk about other people a lot of the time, they're usually more interesting to talk about than me.

I have a cat called Caesar. He's white all over except froa black splodge on his forehead.

Red.

I talk all the time to mates at school, there's always something to bitch or gossip about (cringed when I typed that).

Drumming or going out. If I'm inside in the evenings, I Toribash or hang on IRC.

Depends on what the purple object is. As a colour in itself, it doesn't really.

Favorite Cereal?
Crunchy Nuuuuut.

Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC)
Nostalgia time!
I joined in january '09 when Moop told me about Toribash in conversation. I was like 'Good golly, I know that game' and I joined the forum. I joined Parrot and stayed there for 8 months or so. It was nice enough there, considering I was a bit annoying.
I started to get myself recognised more with numerous replay threads and my first video. I left the forums for a few months in the Summer to play WoW (yes, I know), but then I got hacked and returned to them in late August. That's when I decided to be more mature, helpful and generally less of a douche. I left Parrot and joined Sigma, which had people like Warcry in whom I liked and respected a lot, amongst the other members (hi guys!). I was a PT member for roughly a month before it was removed.
I continued to make replays and videos, and became good friends with a fair few people (mainly due to hanging out on IRC more).
Okay, enough with the chronology, I'll just talk about stuff I remember, trying to remember omre of this stuff hurts my head.
I joined ORMO, founded BISH, became leader of the Real Gentlemen's Club and the Taekkyon League, hosted a few events and got a picture of a polo packet as my usertitle.
That's basically an introduction and the more significant stuff (that I can think of off the top of my head, anyways).
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
* What is you accounts ID?: 673793
*Your rank? : Blue Belt Rank 1531
*Your Username? : OpTiC
What do you think is something that you must always have in your replays? A backflip, or some kind of dancing move
What type of discussions interest you and make you want to chat more about the subject? Art/Textures
What type of pet do you have or wish to have? A cockatoo ( a type of parrot
What is your favorite color? Blue
Are you a person who likes to talk or keep quiet? Likes to talk
What do you spend most of your free time doing? Snowboarding in winter, and swimming in summer.
Does the color purple intrigue you? Ya, it used to be my favorite color.
Favorite Cereal? Lucky Charms are my favorite.
Summary of you whole time you have been on TB (friend you made, clans you joined/made, etc) (this also helps you get more TC) The first time i started playing toribash, i went on the forum...I immediatly went to the art/textures forum. There i saw the first set ive ever saw, it was transformers! I thought that was so cool that I kept looking on how to make textures and all these other things on the forum.. I am now in the Guardians clan and am a daily player.