ES Recruitment Drive
Not letting Glimpsed in would be considered as a war crime, just sayin
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Actually I rescind my yes because I want to be contrarian.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
*removes cobwebs*
When THROWUP started I was immediately concerned because the start of the manip looked hard to work with, but you made it work and I think it looks cool how you casually land on your feet after the flip. You move nicely throughout the hits, but the fact that most of the dms are hacked is disappointing. If you want to get more dms, you should try to practice achieving better ghosting (essentially dig your foot/hand in Uke's joints by timing and aiming your hits better).

My favourite part of CRIJING was the transition to the pose, it's rare to see someone move to their pose so vehemently. The opener and decap were cool, but not particularly impressive or novel.

Again, sneakily moving Uke and hacking the dms is a turnoff. If you want more space between yourself and Uke during the opener in BOGRAT, you can open the replay file in notepad and increase the Engage Distance manually (don't forget to delete all the POS lines as well). Ignoring that, it's a standard madman as far as I can tell.

My vote is no. I think your movement is decent, but whatever challenges brought you to moving Uke and hacking for dms can be overcome by improving your speed and aiming. IMO good dms are easier to do than good movement, and it's infinitely more satisfying to look at a replay you've made when it's legit. If you want help for dms I can elaborate further, just message me anywhere.
oh yeah
thanks for looking! really means a lot you were okay with the movement, i really just focus on the flow and did anything to keep it goin. albeit lowering the satisfaction. i'm all ears to get some better dms and i might get back to you with some real stuff. thanks again, pusga!
e
a bit dusty innit chief

i'll try once and come back in a year or something
Attached Files
animal testical audio clues.rpl (304.7 KB, 16 views)
motnay rediscus.rpl (182.7 KB, 12 views)
god left me unfinished.rpl (222.9 KB, 8 views)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
sbotmtwigrmiatstits

motnay rediscus: the opener was basic but executed alright, specially because the lift was quite nice. though wasnt so attracted to the transition that led to the kick, it lacked creativity. though the actual hit on the head that led to the fast spin was really good looking, maybe a bit messy to the transition to the arm manip hit. the arm drag is really impressive and i enjoyed the hit that came from it. i think overall the replay is pretty good and i enjoyed the manip, but nothing necessarily stood out to me as amazing either.

god left me unfinished: i wasnt a fan of the opener, specifically around frame 420 or so where you pivot off the ground and lose all your previously collected speed and change your rotation. after the first hit you go into the spin thing that looked good, until you switched rotations and you kicked him with your left leg, it looked like you had one idea, and decided to abandon it mid movement. i don't like how you utilized that grab in this replay, while it did lead itself to some decent dm hits, i feel like it was lacking creatively.

animal testical audio clues: this is my favorite opener out of the 3, its interesting and it has it's own style goin for it. leads to a decent hit, maybe the first kick is a bit messy but it does its job well. the transit to the leg sweep to his leg was pretty nice and i liked where it was going, but the next hit to the same arm made it kind of redundant because you spin him into the opposite direction which slows uke down/removes momentum, doesn't look good in this manip. after that you decide to grab the arm and toss him up a little bit, which looked a bit lazy in this replay (to be fair, i think its hard to pull off grabs mid manip, you have to make it worth it.). the transition to the split was decent, and led to a cool grab boom.

its a no from me, i didn't really get wowed by anything in particular, you had some interesting parts in your replays but overall felt like you sacrificed style and movement for easier transition to dms using grab