ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by max View Post
Oh wow you left liquor! why?

It's a complicated reason and it's inappropriate to tell the reason here i think
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Are you saying we aren't mature enough? HM? nah jk but if you don't want to talk about it then fair enough.
I wasn't saying that, I'm afraid another liquor member came here and make me humiliated
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
I wasn't saying that, I'm afraid another liquor member came here and make me humiliated

eh no problem, no beef in this chat otherwise i'll have to throw hands. Also does the link "Replay Thread" in my signature work for you? for some reason it brings me to a blocked URL and idk why
eh no problem, no beef in this chat otherwise i'll have to throw hands. Also does the link "Replay Thread" in my signature work for you? for some reason it brings me to a blocked URL and idk why

love that, “throw hands”.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

its not working mate, im sure you havent add the url to your replay thread link section
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
love that, “throw hands”.

It's the best phrase to show dominance B]
-----
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
its not working mate, im sure you havent add the url to your replay thread link section

i have though... it's so weird why isn't it working D:

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=633721

i added the whole link and so it should work...
Last edited by max; Jul 9, 2020 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I give permission to use violence

Besides, Jennie, it only humiliates you if you let it. Talk your shit man, if they take time out of their day to purposefully humiliate you, you’re winning. Remember that. Rent free.
i don't think i have ever met a single god damn person to diss rugby so much... he definitely plays for a netball team and calls it a sport.

shield the type of guy to make a TikTok Tier List

Last edited by max; Jul 9, 2020 at 07:44 PM.