Ranking
Original Post
[InF]Recruitment and Alliances
Pretty self-explanatory; if you would like to join, post here to let us know. Feel free to say anything you like for us to get to know you; we'll then judge you according to your personality, skills, and the general quality of your applications.

Things you should consider including in your application:

- Name
- Qi
- Why you want to join
- How we can benefit from letting you in

Also, if you'd like to propose alliance or enemies towards us, post in this thread to say so. We will discuss your proposal.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Mar 8, 2010 at 01:29 AM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
I would like to join,I'm blue belt but a few more to brown like 170,I'm learning to make sets but still in progress,I'll post my set when I have finished it.I beg of you to put me in the clan,it has been my dream to join it
I'll discuss it with my fellow clan mates. I say in the meantime put more effort into your applications, on my view point; you have a pretty low chance on joining.
Belt: 2nd black belt
Best Mods: Akido,wushu,Judo

How much time i play tb: 4 Hours at day
I would also like to conclude that I play non-stop these school holidays,I stop only to eat,and I have mastered the wushu head decap technique.I shall also be active in the game as well as the forum and I will try my best to contribute to this clan.
Last edited by shadowACE; Nov 26, 2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: wrong word spelling
Originally Posted by killer3805 View Post
Belt: 2nd black belt
Best Mods: Akido,wushu,Judo

How much time i play tb: 4 Hours at day

Eh, as I said to you last night, we require good grammar; I also suggest you give us more information about your self if you'd like to be successful in joining the clan.

ShadowACE - You are under discussion.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Nov 26, 2009 at 03:42 AM.
I,ShadowACE,is here to conclude and in form you,OfUnknown the leader of AETHER CLAN,that I am no longer a blue belt.I am now a brown belt and my best mods is wushu and aikido
Last edited by shadowACE; Nov 27, 2009 at 02:39 AM.
Originally Posted by Skepsis View Post
Skepsis Application
Belt : Brown Belt (180 games to black)
Best Mods : Aikido, Wushu, Jousting

Other info :

My grammar is good, i play very often Toribash so i'm active.
I've been a co-leader of a clan named Cenna, (the clan was not official and it died quickly).

Singleplayer Skills: I've done couple of decaps and lot of replays that include something torn off.

Please let me in

OfUnknown you should Check Skepsis Previous Posts.

He applied for:
Serious Business
Fr3styL
Aether
iPro
Daft

CLICK
/Invade
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.