Ranking
Original Post
A change in betting
How about when a person bets on a guy, but there's no counter and the person he bet on loses, then the winner takes the tc.
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
They do take some but it's not enough. I sunk 8100TC from a bet. I put in 9000TC and the person dq'd on the next frame (unexpectedly) and the winner only got 900TC. I know you are trying to sink TC but please consider this.
For example : I bet 10000 on A, but A loses to B. There were no counters against me, so normally my 9000 tc would sink, but if we add my idea to tb, then B would get all the tc I bet
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
This would make sense. The thing is, as said before, they want to sink TC.

But, considering the bet amount, it would be a great idea to implement in betting servers.
Modo Bestia
I don't bet, so my opinion really might not be valuable. I think that the TC percent should be configurable, but the default percent should be higher. Like, instead of 10%, make it 50-70% but have the option to be able to change it? Maybe that's still too much considering they're trying to sink TC.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Unsupported. TC needs to sink and this would also possibly cause more bet rigs
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
TC has to be sinked.
People shall bet at their own risk though. If you want to get the profit from the bet that's against you, do a self-bet.

Unsupported.
:^)