Toribash
Original Post
A gym system and maybe a mobile toriforum app
I was thinking about a really awesome (absurd) system. Umm.. a gym system.. powerups would be good but it should only depend upon skill. I am suggesting a gym mod, where people can run,flip, practice new kicks(no scripts allowed) to strengthen certain tori parts. They gotta be skillful to do that i guess. It can promote parkour as well and it would be slow just so people does not get ridiculous powerups. Maybe one or two 'powerupped servers' only for them?
fully skill based and no tc involved though it can open a whole new market. Consider that your hand is strong, you can buy hand armor to show off your power up. I think it would be cool but a little(awesomely) hard to make. I have no techincal expertise on these matters, I am just an awesome(stupid maybe) dreamer. xD

P.S - the mobile toriforum! Normal forum runners don't work well with the toribash forums. It would be logical to create a toriforum app to motivate people to be forum active on the go.

P.P.S - As sslight suggested, it is not exactly a power up.It is a bit of increased strength which will be given if you are worthy.
Last edited by sampac123; Jun 23, 2015 at 02:33 PM.

Life clings to me like a disease
I absolutely dont support first idea. Toribash is a fair game. A high belt player's power is equal to a white belt's power. If they add power ups new players will leave the game. If they make special servers and market for it, toribash will be more complicated than it is now. So anything going to kill fairplay is the worst thing they will do to this community.

I'm using my tab to access forum for 1 year. I would like to see a special mobile app. Because you can accidently press on somewhere you dont want to. For example I press a user's name. Than I try to press deactive. But Active Inventory, trade history etc opens up. Mobile forum would be usefull.
Leon The Black
Mobile forum? There's this app called tapatalk. Decent enough. I'm using it right now, try it. :3
Though you can't market on it, just comment n post, it's still good.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
the gym idea is horrible like every gameplay idea ever
how you explained the mobile toriforum made no sense but there has to be one like that mhm.
The gym wont give super powerups and they have to have skill to use that. If a blackbelt is not that skilled it would be not that useful for him. I dont know, I thought it would be pretty cool. And a forum app is absolutely needed. We can't access all the features of the forum.

Sent from my Micromax Micromax A089 Using Ez Forum for Android
-----
As i played ufc, it gave me the idea of a gym. A fighter must be in a shape to fight. It's only realistic.. :-(

Last edited by sampac123; Jun 23, 2015 at 01:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
point 1: and what kind of powerup is it that requires skill? would that even be called a powerup? a boost is to help progress by doing something, something that, say requires skill to actually use them (properly or improperly).
point 2: >mfw people think toribash is a realistic game
Yeah, I should not have called that a powerup. A bit of increased strength maybe to suit the player's style of fighting. Toribash is awesome, I am saying it can be more than awesome.

Life clings to me like a disease
The first idea is unbalanced like tori has six packs and big ass biceps uke aint got shit on that guy uke has small arms and cant do shit so basiclly tori can touch uke and then tori would get alot of points and when uke hits tori uke doesnt get any points so like when a white belt plays the game for the first time hes like fighting a master belt and then master belt is like to hard for him and then the white belt player would say i fucking quit this fucking shitty ass bitch unbalanced shit ass bitch unbalenced game

The second idea is in progress someone is making it
When i was a white belt i thought the same.. Without the proposed system -_-