Toribash
Original Post
[Kick]T0astman
I tested T0ast in the kick server. he shows a great deal of skill in judo but he lacks skill in tkd.

but his skill in judo makes up for his tkd.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
can we slow down on letting members in please? i liek the people you're accepting, but maybe its too many, too fast.
i think we should start having a vote within the recruiters. because personally, ive had a bad impression of t0astman with his hall of shame thread. AND after it was HoS'd he went and made the same one in our forum. he doesn't look like a person to accept and build up our clan.
Yes Nepo just messaged me and sayed that T0astman is a clan jumper. i didn't know this until just now.

And yes i think it is fair that for now on befor we let a member in we could have a vote. the only problem is that when ever i make a post it takes about a day for the clan to reply. but i think if you want that to be the new way of recruiting it can be.

The only reason the recruiting rate is so high is because we need more member to beactive everyday ingame. now that that has happend i will stop recruiting and leave it up to the recruiters to find new members for the clan.

Everyone that i have recruit is skilled , active , willing to help make this a better clan.

I will keep and eye on T0astman.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Hey recruiting rule: If they ask to Join Dont let them until you've plaid them about 8 times

Is that reasonable?
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.
I usealy don't recruit them unless they ask first so that is a good rule.
Tbh if you didnt think id read this thread again you were wrong. Also btw did you read that thread there was nothing bad about it. That playerid666 guy has got it out for me. And the clan hopping thing? I can explain that aswell. Nepo was just pissed i left smash. This is what happened id joined Smash because of Shlimby so then i got offered a place in INQ so i took it because being onest theres not that many people in SMASH so i was in Inq and we were havign a mess around and someone from another clan made a clan called [EH] so i joined that for a laugh not for proper usse [I knew wasnt gunna last neway] So then i gets a Message from Empream saying hey if you ever find yourself clanless id be the first to recruit you do i joined.

Edit-P.s I also left Inq because i was arguing alot
Last edited by T0astman; Oct 18, 2007 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
well your still a clan hopper Coz you left Smash Because It Was Dieing THATS NOT RIGHT!!!
What If Were Dieing Will you fight to keep us alive No you'll Just Leave!
The Secret of Epicness dies with me.