Ranking
Sorry about this but I meet some of my old friends today that apparently they stile playing this game so I won't be joining you guys.
Again I am sorry and I hope we can stile be friends even know we won't be clan-mates.
Originally Posted by Desiderio View Post
Sorry about this but I meet some of my old friends today that apparently they stile playing this game so I won't be joining you guys.
Again I am sorry and I hope we can stile be friends even know we won't be clan-mates.

Okay, we can still be friends.
That's your choice.
@Uncle : I meant months. Sorry...
@Butler : I use Different email and i can't recovery seems the email is Hacked

Well it's hard to trust people like me.
But this is the truth.
No need to be Rush
Hello, my name is James.
Erm, I've been told I have good skills and very mature for my age. I think I would I am very easy to get along with. My skills are texture making and marketing. My best mods are akidobigdojo and Spar. Oh that reminds me, I am a very good spar partner and can make very realistic moves. I'm also very active in game and forum wise. I hope I get in.
Pwr's Alt
Hey Butler & Uncle
I guess you know me butler. We were in the same clan, if i'm not mistake.

I'm 13 years old, i do behave. Also i keep my maturity and control my lust. I'm easy going..... I play guitars, piano, drums. Music lovers, but i'm at the trend music ( Definitely not JB ) Well i felt in love with Heavy metal also, like A day to remember, Bring me the horizon, Attack attack, TDWP etc etc. Love to play Futsal, hangout, traveler, PS3 & Xbox and kick asses.

Not talented at art, such as Video making/editing, and texture. Quite good at replay making ( My opinion ). Reached 10th dan black belt for 2 years, shame for me. I played lots of mod, but they're boring as hell. So i only play just few mods like Lenshu ( 2,3,3ng ), Wushu (Pro,3,fixed), Brushu, ninjutsu, Aikido (BD), spar, parkour, and Taekkyon.

I'm active players, you can see my description " Forumite " but in this week i have exams, so i'm going to be inactive for a week. I could help with hunting a good players.

Love the clan tag:* reminds me of [r] " raid "

Thanks guys, hope i'm fit with this clan.

Oh yeah, i'm sorry about my grammar. I'm at progress, seems my school using cambridge curriculum.
I can't even play this game
Originally Posted by Intelligent View Post
Hello, my name is James.
Erm, I've been told I have good skills and very mature for my age. I think I would I am very easy to get along with. My skills are texture making and marketing. My best mods are akidobigdojo and Spar. Oh that reminds me, I am a very good spar partner and can make very realistic moves. I'm also very active in game and forum wise. I hope I get in.

Well, i heard good things about you, meet you in IRC.

-----------------

Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
Hey Butler & Uncle
I guess you know me butler. We were in the same clan, if i'm not mistake.

I'm 13 years old, i do behave. Also i keep my maturity and control my lust. I'm easy going..... I play guitars, piano, drums. Music lovers, but i'm at the trend music ( Definitely not JB ) Well i felt in love with Heavy metal also, like A day to remember, Bring me the horizon, Attack attack, TDWP etc etc. Love to play Futsal, hangout, traveler, PS3 & Xbox and kick asses.

Not talented at art, such as Video making/editing, and texture. Quite good at replay making ( My opinion ). Reached 10th dan black belt for 2 years, shame for me. I played lots of mod, but they're boring as hell. So i only play just few mods like Lenshu ( 2,3,3ng ), Wushu (Pro,3,fixed), Brushu, ninjutsu, Aikido (BD), spar, parkour, and Taekkyon.

I'm active players, you can see my description " Forumite " but in this week i have exams, so i'm going to be inactive for a week. I could help with hunting a good players.

Love the clan tag:* reminds me of [r] " raid "

Thanks guys, hope i'm fit with this clan.

Oh yeah, i'm sorry about my grammar. I'm at progress, seems my school using cambridge curriculum.

Well, decent app, i like it, i'm sure you will get in Trials, just want to know you a little bit more before i invite you.
You seem like an active player, meet you in IRC.
Last edited by Uncle; Oct 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM.
Android, I do know you, but I don't know which clan we were both in.. Could you tell me which one it is?
Also Intelligent, If I'm not mistaken you're the one guy I know that created a new account or something because you wanted that name, could you PM me who you are?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I was never in a clan called [c]concept..maybe it was another butler?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?