Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Obey] Clan Showcase Video
Hello everyone!

So after some chatting with Hattersin in Skype, we've decided that I'm making you guys a clan video - hope that's ok with all of you!

Now, I've not made a clan video before (apart from a truly shit Parrot one about 6.5 years ago), but from what I've seen, they come in 2 varieties: either the sort with names popping up on the screen every 10 seconds with a couple of replays from everyone, or just an 'Obey showcase' video, which will still have input from all of you, but it's more like a standard edit with just Obey members in. I don't know about you guys, but I personally hate the first sort, with names constantly popping up on the screen, I find them really boring to watch. So if it's cool with you, I'd rather do an Obey showcase sort of thing? Before starting anything, please confirm if this is ok? As a clan that hasn't had a clan video before, I understand if you'd rather have a more "official clan video"-looking one, making all your members' names obvious etc. So yeh, just lemme know.

So anyway - all sorts of replays will be accepted. For those of you who do/have done single player, SP is much preferable. However, I have no doubt that some of you, like myself, just play multiplayer and haven't tried single player in years. So for these people, feel free to just submit your best multiplayer replays!

Asking for replays always attracts 90% madmans and 10% tricking - so I urge you to please give me some variety! The song I'm thinking of using has some parts that would really suit dance/manipulation replays and parkour replays, so I'd be happy to have a good selection of these.

But yeh, please start posting away, and I will update you on what replays I need more of / less of, as we're going along. I don't plan on starting for at least a week or 2, so no particular rush. As always though, the sooner the better, so I can start sorting through them and work out what I need!

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask them here :)

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
May upload more if I finish more, but these are all of my completed ones. Also tell me if you need me to change my set, since atm I basically look like a galaxy shit on me.

also hi moop
Attached Files
#Collab - Durp.rpl (271.9 KB, 8 views)
#Plata_Bubbles.rpl (267.6 KB, 8 views)
#Plata_Chiky Chiky Pow Pow.rpl (184.6 KB, 8 views)
#Plata_Clocks.rpl (198.4 KB, 7 views)
#Plata_Gasworks.rpl (157.5 KB, 5 views)
#Plata_M12.rpl (149.1 KB, 4 views)
#Plata_Salty Stream.rpl (289.6 KB, 5 views)
#Plata_Noir.rpl (146.4 KB, 5 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Thank you sir, saved. Nice replays by the way. Feel free to upload more whenever. And no need to change your set, I dig the pooped galaxy look

Also hi Platabear
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Couldn't find many good sp replays of mine
Attached Files
Ogres have layers.rpl (146.2 KB, 7 views)
clos enuf.rpl (190.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Apr 26, 2015 at 10:56 AM.
here's some replays will add more prob later :P

- - - - - - - -

I more replay done & added
Attached Files
Joope1- Split Kick 360.rpl (111.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by joope1; Apr 26, 2015 at 04:37 AM.
Here all my good replays In my opinion ...
It has Spars, Parkours, And one Madman I think, also some MP Replays
-----
Also If possible
Dont render my replays yet .. since I dont have my set yet
Pls Much apreciated .. but if you wait just for me then go ahead
I will just look ugly then
Attached Files
Trestet NC 002.rpl (120.6 KB, 8 views)
Trestet NC 003.rpl (704.7 KB, 5 views)
Trestet Parkour 002.rpl (1.32 MB, 7 views)
Trestet Parkour 003.rpl (882.4 KB, 5 views)
Trestet Spar 031.rpl (1.14 MB, 15 views)
Trestet Spar 033.rpl (729.9 KB, 5 views)
Trestet Special 010.rpl (60.6 KB, 5 views)
Trestet Special 050.rpl (65.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Trestet; Apr 24, 2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey moop Here are some replays to choose from. Let me know if you need the mod for the parkour replay!
Attached Files
huplit 11.rpl (267.5 KB, 7 views)
#RR - Tricking Nate.rpl (467.8 KB, 5 views)
btwist5.rpl (323.5 KB, 6 views)
mjhu 2.rpl (235.8 KB, 4 views)
ravine 11.rpl (978.2 KB, 5 views)
s00n.rpl (216.9 KB, 4 views)
sideswipe 2.rpl (219.4 KB, 4 views)
spar 18.rpl (535.3 KB, 4 views)
789_2.rpl (485.6 KB, 4 views)
69u 8.rpl (268.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Nate; Apr 25, 2015 at 05:25 PM.