Toribash
i really appreciate cnc from two of my favourite people

got some parkour to go along with this.
started fulltime finally, and a global epidemic doesn't really make me want to make a replay.
here are two wips instead!

started these on some maps aliosa made. i'm starting to enjoy the ideas coming out of this kid. really feeling like finishing these
Attached Files
downhill park v2.rpl (473.8 KB, 29 views)
mirrored movement v2.rpl (948.4 KB, 41 views)
catalystfinal.tbm (28.5 KB, 26 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
only gonna comment on mirrored movement. your skill definitely comes out best in your parkour, love the speed. really like the opener starting face down was cool. i could make small nitpicks about your movement but there's no point, most of it still looks aesthetic. the slide down at the start is a bit awkward, but i get it, sliding elements are atrocious. jump + recovery flowed well despite little movement happening while mid-air. wish you hadn't extended your lumbar so much at around 2500, ruined that part quite a bit. nice start into wall climb after. good job, keep making cool stuff.
as always, that' some really godlike parkour skills karbn
i'm glad to see you're still performing exceptionally well in parkour replays, and watching your replays always inspire me to try to make one too

mirrored movement: as epoch said, the opener is awesome and feels like a big brain solution to start a replay with high speed, which is a tiny detail but I liked it a lot
im in love with how you used your legs while you were sliding down, when you replace them to perform a launch. looks very natural and sexy (the landing deserves its merits too!)
i dont have much more to say as the rest of the replay wasnt as expectional as the startup, mainly because i feel like (even though everything is noticeably well done and smooth) the jump over the wall and the climbing were fairly good but simple

also the frontflip in the downhill park was suuuuuuuuuper sexy, absolutely loved it, but there isnt much to say about this replay too. maybe i'll give a proper cnc after it's more developed
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hello, i live again. thanks for the comments epoch, lionet always happy to see you're enjoying my stuff still.

here's a replay i did for the frf event!
Attached Files
frf finished.rpl (1.31 MB, 25 views)
frf3.tbm (9.1 KB, 20 views)
Damn dude this is fire, I like the anticipation in the beginning. The transition to dive is kinda funny but its cool. The jumps and climbs are well executed. The trick at 920 is just wow for me. I don't know what the hell happened in around 540 and the end looks silly but who cares its cool anyway. Overall aesthetic shit, love the run and movements. Really, Godlike parkour skills. Keep doing cool stuff dude.
im scared by how good you are at parkour... great replay dude
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
thanks for the comments evil, deni always love your support. yeah the thing at 940 was a little silly... i just didn't know how to turn around without making it look stupid XD the ending was really just to get me to uke so i could say i completed the map for the event. if i had my way i would've ended it when i dropped off the bar and landed on my feet!
yo, thanks mioxi. through everything we went through, i'm glad to still see you around.

here's a tricking replay while i work on parkour

COMBO: suicide tdr > pop full > swing 1280? > TDR > cork > cork > dub cork with super clutched landing

nothing special, just some extra spice to keep y'all satisfied
Attached Files
trees.rpl (744.4 KB, 25 views)
did a very clean 0 1 2
Attached Files
0 1 2.rpl (848.8 KB, 21 views)