ES Recruitment Drive
Great start up on that replay. Also serves people right for being a holes. karma is the baddest bitch alive.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
okay now karma may have messed with many peoples lives but it doesn't have to be fucked by you, karnage
Originally Posted by max View Post
okay now karma may have messed with many peoples lives but it doesn't have to be fucked by you, karnage

Yeah, i thank he pushed it to much.
boys, I saved up roughly $2k and bought a camera for business endeavors. Already got some sessions lined up - gonna put photographer in all my bios across the social media platforms available

sony a6400, sigma 16mm f1/4 lenses and a bunch of other goodies
Originally Posted by royal View Post
boys, I saved up roughly $2k and bought a camera for business endeavors. Already got some sessions lined up - gonna put photographer in all my bios across the social media platforms available

sony a6400, sigma 16mm f1/4 lenses and a bunch of other goodies

good stuff man, i've always wanted to get into photography but on the fashion/model side of it which i'll hopefully pursue as well as my personal training business.

Went to the gym today, trained chest and I did 4 sets of 8-15 on almost everything and honestly feel so damn weak, losing a fair bit of weight and a lot of strength on top of that really makes a 10kg dumbbell feel like a 25kg dumbbell. I'm really into my dead-lifts but i didn't do them on my back day last Tuesday because the gym sessions are for 1hour only but still had a decent session but i'll add them in on Wednesday/leg day and see how strong i am now after 4 months lol.
I'm about to go to the gym with a buddy, got a workout routine, but what do you recommend for back and abs? Gonna do legs/back etc on wednesday and abs everyday
I'm about to go to the gym with a buddy, got a workout routine, but what do you recommend for back and abs? Gonna do legs/back etc on wednesday and abs everyday

Im shocked people do legs.

When it comes to training back I used to find it hard because the back is a large area and can be hard to focus on when your shoulder and arms can take over a lot which isn't helpful. If you want some advise on how to focus on your back when lifting, i'd recommend when pulling a weight, pull with your elbow and not your shoulders/biceps and not completely bending your arms in a 90 degree angle because doing that can bring your shoulder and biceps into the work i feel.

Bent over rows is always a good workout, it being 1 handed dumbbell row when you have 1 hand and leg on the bench and the other arm pulling the dumbbell back and your other leg balancing on the floor. You can also do this by having your balancing arm on the dumbbell rack and both legs on the floor in a standing position (may be complicated when reading this so idk if you'll understand what i mean without showing lol)

I don't train abs anymore and i haven't for 2 years because I didn't see much point, but a good workout for it is the dead-lift by far, considering it relies on your core A LOT and it can strengthen it nicely, but other than that, just generally lifting anything will always include your core since you're always bending over to pick the weight up and lifting upwards making your core tense and work for it.

If you want to train core specifically though, a good workout, especially good since you're going with a friend is to lay down on the floor, put a weight inbetween your feet 2.5kg or 5kg preferably but you can gradually move the weight up, have your friend standing behind your head and you holding his legs for balance or have your arms by your side, doesn't matter and then raise your legs up, slightly bending your knees to add more pressure on your core and your friend take the dumbbell from your legs, you lower your legs down close to the ground (don't touch the ground though) raise again and your friend will put the dumbbell back between your feet and you lower them down, keep doing that for a decent amount of reps and raise the number of reps and weight if its easy. idk if that makes sense but i can explain it better if you need lol
-----
got bored so i continued with this thing
Attached Files
bittersweet1.rpl (190.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by max; Aug 4, 2020 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aye thanks man, I'll incorporate the bent over rows into my workouts, yesterday I did bench press(normal and incline), shoulder press, bicep curls, and dips. I've gotten past the soreness in the first week, now it just feels like there's a vague tightness in my body

gonna do cardio and my other workouts today