Ranking
Original Post
[Wicked] General Discussion

General Discussion
Here you may discuss anything you wish. Feel free to post replays, what you're listening to, and so fourth. This will be used mainly as an all-purpose thread. This is always a good way to let us know you're active. Post here frequently. Keep spam to a minimum though. I will not tolerate much of it.
Last edited by rappunk23; Sep 18, 2011 at 04:15 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
what is this? a new clan thing you are working on?

also, your "free" gave me an olive garden coupon

*edit* nvm, my dad got a FUCKING ADWARE SHIT stuck on my computer that makes random words INTO FUCKING ADVERTISMENTS. FUCK HIM.
Last edited by SC501; Aug 15, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
[ESSENCE]
I missed this thread. Ahah. When I was moving things I must've not clicked this properly. Moving it now. Yeah Sc, I'm just doing reforms and helping Wicked out. Tell me what you think mate. External feedback is good x'D
The board is so clean. I feel like I lost 30 lbs in weight. Thanks, rappunk. Maybe you could make a [Wicked] Art Board?
You're welcome Arbalest. Yeah sure, I'll make something exclusively for art soon. It'll probably stay unstuck because I think all specialized discussion threads should be unstuck, but I'll get on that soon.
So yeah I was looking at this clan's forums and I didn't see an Alliance thread. Da-fuck..
/invade/
Hai p0pcorn :3
@StellarGod
Go to the [Wicked] thread, and look at the bottom for the Important Information spoiler. Then go to the Clan Diplomacy section.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@StellarGod
Go to the [Wicked] thread, and look at the bottom for the Important Information spoiler. Then go to the Clan Diplomacy section.

Still, it lacks Stellargod.
Would you like to be an ally of the clan, Stellar?