ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Destructible environments in current Toribash, in the same manner as Sumotori, don't exist probably because the game has used the same engine for 12 years and would shit itself at the first sight of a fracturable plane of matter - however on a new, reworked and more stable engine I could easily see it happening. The ability to have it as a setting for an object you can place (while creating a mod) much like making it static or not, and a threshold for how much it can take before cracking.

Since this is being done in Unity3D as well, I'd imagine there will be far more amazing mods that will be able to be created with a new stable game (having mucked around in Unity3D myself for a while, I can vouch and say it can handle shit real well).

Aside from that, good luck dev team, and godspeed with this new project of yours.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Well.....if anything im hoping for....more moveable objects in mod maker.new engine:more posibilities.16 moveable objects always felt like a bit limited.

also,hampa,when will you release the first screenshots of the new engine?
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
WTF

Eoq , agora eu vou poder jogar com meus amigos tipo.... Todos em uma partida que legal porque não vamos precisar esperar a vez passar pra jogar vamos ir direto
Isso é empolgante , vou contar os minutos
if he not endeded i have 3k
-----
cara ele e da inglaterra :P
-----
little edited
Last edited by dorp; May 16, 2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by destruidorp4 View Post
1hampa the secret giveway end?

If you had 1k+ check you deactive for "toribash next coin"
omg
-----