Toribash
Application
I wish to be a clan member of Nitro... My name's Dominik, I'm 13, a very expirenced gamer, and i'm a black belt (very close to 2nd dan.) My rank is around 30,000 but could be a little better. Anyway, this is my second account. My first one was TheSKNinja. I abandoned it because I was worse on it leading me to have a bad win ratio and I didn't really like the name. I started play Toribash around two years ago and is now my most played game. I usually play anywhere from 3 : 30 to 6 during the weekdays. On the weekends I usually play in the afternoon to around 5 or 6 (btw,those weren't exact.) I live in Iowa and have GMT -5. The first clan I was in was Stoners. I left because I didn't like the leader basically just inviting tons randoms just so the clan would be alive.

My skill in my opinion is pretty good. I'm probably not the best in the clan but definatly not the worst! I used to be 2 on Greykido and around 5,000 in general win I was grinding for TC. Finally, I wish to help the clan and get better as an individual. Thank's for reading
Last edited by DJMC; Mar 25, 2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Forgot something