Ranking
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes indeed, i will be setting up a new recruitment thread very soon and either this week or next week i will be hosting a couple of clan events
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris

Lets all make this our kiai
Last edited by CounterAlt; Oct 16, 2014 at 06:28 AM.
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!
Btw L0rd, your new name is so sexy, and I love all the people noticing the clan x3 It lets me know that this is going to be a great clan, and that people will be happy here.
Hello Yoshi, btw Counter idk what's wrong with your post but the vid showed up on my phone just not on my laptop.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
guys my internet now sucks ;-;

also I cant see the vid on my laptop too ;-;
~(._.~) | Im a wizard... I swear | (~._.)~
Still looking for poll...
Yeah idk what it is man, but thank God you pinged at the begginng when we were only like 5 minutes instead of 30 minutes into the sparkour.
Yo I'm back bitches. And are we still doing the tourney thing casssss I am goin to rek some asses
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Yes indeed, i will be setting up a new recruitment thread very soon and either this week or next week i will be hosting a couple of clan events

Yes we will be.