Ranking
the effect im looking for is star wars style, tori moves his hand toward uke and uke flies away. Im looking into jamz suggestion of hidden object although i am no modder.
Thanks for all help
Hey guys, I was wondering, is there anyway to combine mods or load multiple ones at the same time? A 360body joust 4lightsaber battle sounds like something fun, to me. =P

Thank's for your time.
Combining them is not a problem, but you end up with a new mod... You can't load multiple mods at the same time, it would cause conflicts. i.e. mod #1 says the hand should be sword shaped, and mod#2 says it should be square.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by BonTron View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering, is there anyway to combine mods or load multiple ones at the same time? A 360body joust 4lightsaber battle sounds like something fun, to me. =P

Thank's for your time.

get two mods you want to combine, open them both with notepad, and copy paste everything from one mod onto the end of the other one, resave and play.
OMG Help!!!
I am trying to make this mod...

I want the walls, ceiling, and ramps to be static. The blade things that fall on them should be instagib and ungrabable. I put the right flags on, but when the blades are supposed to slide down they don't and just stay still on the other ramps. I added friction 0 but that didn't work. Please help lol im a noob.
Attached Files
TheSwiffer2.tbm (1.5 KB, 6 views)
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
go into game rules and delete some of the text next to "mod:" then press enter, and new game..

btw in 3.3 every time you reopen toribash, it sets the mod to default..
How do i build a mod and change my engage heights? I want to build a high-up balance platform with a few falling objects possibly. Also how do I make stuff not float away, and how do I stop characters from fighting in background (it's distracting), and lastly what is instagib? sorry i know it's alot.
Originally Posted by Jdog2360 View Post
I am trying to make this mod...

I want the walls, ceiling, and ramps to be static. The blade things that fall on them should be instagib and ungrabable. I put the right flags on, but when the blades are supposed to slide down they don't and just stay still on the other ramps. I added friction 0 but that didn't work. Please help lol im a noob.

Lol am I invisible?

Any help plz :P

Check above post for the attachment.
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>