Toribash
Original Post
[APP]Fusion
Alright, here we go. As soon as I post this the 50000 creds will be sent to veb.

Now, here is how we feel we meet the criteria for an official clan:

1. Structure: We have three leaders (wormguy, toritori9 and Ragdollmaster) that provide a check and balance for each other. We've gotten along well so far and I see no reason why that should change once we become official. Our clan members have also taken the merger quite well, and we all enjoy working together. We will create a council for the more experienced members of the clan as we grow (this is further discussed in organization).

2. Organization: We have organized three clans into one, which I think is a pretty major achievement. Our three leaders provide checks and balances. We plan to have advancements members can earn, like membership in the clan council. This council would have the power to kick or review (more on this under control) members. The leaders will still have the last say on things but the council will have more authority than regular members and with a majority decision could overrule the opinions of the leaders. We may have ranks if our clan grows too much, but I believe that for now having a council will be a good enough motivation to achieve.

3. Activeness: All three leaders are very active in the forum and in the game. As far as I know, our members are active, at least in the game if not in the forum, and our recruiting process requires members to post in the forum at least once. We are not too strict about activeness (they don't need to play every day or anything, we know most of them have lives) but we require members to notify us before going on a long hiatus or they will be kicked. A roster of members is in our discussion thread.

4. Control: If a member misbehaves, the leaders have what we call "review". First the leaders decide whether it is an immediate kickable offense. If it isn't, we put the member in a certain probationary period in which they are still in the clan but will be kicked if they act up again. The leaders will give control of this to the council once it is created as a "jury of peers" process.

I believe that is everything. If you have any more questions, reply or PM me and I'd be happy to answer them.

Long live Fusion!
that will be added on Juo but note that you don't need one:
Originally Posted by Veb
Clan Applicant rules

People applying for a board on the Toribash Forums, and a server for Toribash must use the following guidelines before making a clan:

1. Structure
2. Organisation
3. Activeness (can be either FORUM or GAME)
4. Control

To apply, a clan will need to follow these guidelines and pay 50,000 toricredits to myself as an application fee. When creating the topic, you must have [APP] in the THREAD TITLE.

Applications CAN and WILL be turned down if guidelines have NOT been followed! Toricredits will NOT be returned to you if application is FAILED.

People who MOCK these guidelines, WILL be banned.
People who also flame IN THIS BOARD SHALL RECIEVE SWIFT AND EXTREME PUNISHMENT - DO NOT DO IT!

Successful applicants WILL recieve a Toribash Server where they get administrative rights to. Please note, this server MUST be used OFTEN. If none of your members play in it then your server WILL be removed!

How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I need a catchphrase for things like this.

But long story short, it's a yes, your board will be up in a sec
woohoo, as i was reading his message i thought he was gonna say no, but i am so happy now. WE ARE OFFICIAL!!!