Ranking
Hey y'all. Been some time since I've been here lol. Making a car in blender...
Attached Images
IMG_20200409_192458_562.jpg (67.5 KB, 5 views)
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Sup bitches

whats up bro how have you been?
ISSA GANG BANG
Very very inactive lol
-----
That's how I've been. But, I am getting back in now. Slowly greasing the grooves. Trying to get back some skill
-----
Made this thing. And well I'm working on the head you patched to me, and I'm messing around in a new app I found last night. I've been down on health these days. Life ain't been goos lately, I've been getting therapy and well, maybe it has worked, maybe it hasn't
Attached Thumbnails
InstFitter_20200418_071334.jpg  
Last edited by Arunesh31; Apr 30, 2020 at 07:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Very very inactive lol
-----
That's how I've been. But, I am getting back in now. Slowly greasing the grooves. Trying to get back some skill
-----
Made this thing. And well I'm working on the head you patched to me, and I'm messing around in a new app I found last night. I've been down on health these days. Life ain't been goos lately, I've been getting therapy and well, maybe it has worked, maybe it hasn't

I feel that,and yeah that head is going to look amazing,I already know, but I hope you get to feeling better and if you get on message me and let me know,we can play a few matches together
ISSA GANG BANG
I'm have been on break for a while, i see the rest of the clan has been as well, might have to do some revival soon. how has everyone been?
ISSA GANG BANG