Toribash
Applicant:Cosmiiiic
Belt: Custom My Guys

How active I am weekly:
I get on everyday after work except Thursdays
Reasoning behind wanting to join:
You all are still like my close friends on here and i love how active everyone is!
Why I'd be a good member:
I'm active and constantly learning more and more things. I love ABD and other various mods. Plus y'know, cool things about me.
Cosmiiiic accepted
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Applicant: Angelo2005,I also have another account named VoidSpace7.
Belt: 7th dan Black Belt

How active I am weekly: Nearly everyday

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I'm searching for a good clan that is also very active. That's why I chose this clan and also because the members I know aren't toxic.

Why I'd be a good member: I would help in clan wars or just help in general. I'm ok at abd,but I'm better at boxshu and I like making replays.

Here's a spar replay I made with Takasi and a mas replay from a while ago:
Attached Files
Spar with Takasi.rpl (732.9 KB, 2 views)
Mas vs luke.rpl (826.8 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Angelo2005 View Post
Applicant: Angelo2005,I also have another account named VoidSpace7.
Belt: 7th dan Black Belt

How active I am weekly: Nearly everyday

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I'm searching for a good clan that is also very active. That's why I chose this clan and also because the members I know aren't toxic.

Why I'd be a good member: I would help in clan wars or just help in general. I'm ok at abd,but I'm better at boxshu and I like making replays.

Here's a spar replay I made with Takasi and a mas replay from a while ago:

Inviting now
ISSA GANG BANG
EverWolf Application
Applicant: EverWolf
Belt: 50 games from 8th Dan

How active am I weekly: I finish my exams on the 19th and Ill be getting my pc mid July , I used to be on for at least 5 hours a day. That is because I used to share a computer. I am returning to Toribash and I will definitely be on for at least 25 to 30 hours a week.

Reason behind wanting to join: I want to reunite with friends and get back into Toribash. After Tank died I knew I had to look for a new clan. One that is active and filled with skilled, active and respected players. What is a bonus is that I have some good friends in this clan therefore there is already a bond /chemistry formed.

Why I'd be a good member: I strive to better myself everyday. I am responsible, approachable , kind , active , skilled and a team player. I work well with a team and I always encourage my team mates to bring out the best in them. Finally I am loyal. I was in Tank since the start and I am only leaving since it is slowly crumbling due to Convict having focus elsewhere.

Extra: As stated Ill only be back fully mid July (Most probably) Currently I have end of year exams in which I finish on the 19th of June. I will be inactive until then.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely: EverWolf
Last edited by Gang; Jun 8, 2019 at 12:05 AM.
Lerne leiden ohne zu klagen!
Originally Posted by EverWolf View Post
Applicant: EverWolf
Belt: 50 games from 8th Dan

How active am I weekly: I finish my exams on the 19th and Ill be getting my pc mid July , I used to be on for at least 5 hours a day. That is because I used to share a computer. I am returning to Toribash and I will definitely be on for at least 25 to 30 hours a week.

Reason behind wanting to join: I want to reunite with friends and get back into Toribash. After Tank died I knew I had to look for a new clan. One that is active and filled with skilled, active and respected players. What is a bonus is that I have some good friends in this clan therefore there is already a bond /chemistry formed.

Why I'd be a good member: I strive to better myself everyday. I am responsible, approachable , kind , active , skilled and a team player. I work well with a team and I always encourage my team mates to bring out the best in them. Finally I am loyal. I was in Tank since the start and I am only leaving since it is slowly crumbling due to Convict having focus elsewhere.

Extra: As stated Ill only be back fully mid July (Most probably) Currently I have end of year exams in which I finish on the 19th of June. I will be inactive until then.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely: EverWolf

Sorry for the late response, I've been asleep, I am sending the invite now, nice application. If you need the discord

https://discord.gg/F4pCbw9
ISSA GANG BANG
Applicant: Cakeboss1
Belt: Black nearing 2nd dan
Date Join:2015-01-08

How Active Am I: Recently got back into the game, should be on every day.

Reasoning to join: I want people that I can call family and trust. Also, want to be in this really good clan/family

Why I'd Be A Good Member: Chill and I'd say I am a pretty experienced player.
Here is the discord, join it and pm me, I will reply when I am able, I'm going to sleep at the moment.

ISSA GANG BANG
Applicant: KillinS1N
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

How Active I Am Weekly: Everyday

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I've been feeling quite interested about joining an official clan, meet new people and
get a little better at the game.

Why I'd be a good member: Im totally chill about any kind of stuff, i am a decent player, and i would never turn back on the clan.

Extra Stuff: i've had another account before this one, which was named "stickjoe44", but i lost it and came with this account
which was an alt back in the time.
Originally Posted by KillinS1N View Post
Applicant: KillinS1N
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

How Active I Am Weekly: Everyday

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I've been feeling quite interested about joining an official clan, meet new people and
get a little better at the game.

Why I'd be a good member: Im totally chill about any kind of stuff, i am a decent player, and i would never turn back on the clan.

Extra Stuff: i've had another account before this one, which was named "stickjoe44", but i lost it and came with this account
which was an alt back in the time.

Sending the invite now, you will remain a trial member until we see how active you are and what you have to offer to the clan.

Here is our discord, we heavily encourage participating in voice chat as we have group chats regularly
ISSA GANG BANG