ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
IRC alternative
So yes I know we have private messaging and the IRC but...
How about an instant messanger attachment to the toribash website like on facebook
Where there's a friends list(in our case contact list) and you can click on there name to start instant messaging back and for to the other online toribash players in your contacts
I feel that would be more effective then the IRC which half the time doesn't work for me
It would be nice if the chat box moved to different parts of the forums too
So that everytime you have a PM that you don't have to get off your page or switch to a new window or tab

Idk if this has been suggested before but I felt like mentioning it

Thoughts?
I still take texture requests for usd
no, I really hate this exuse but seriusly this is dumb just use somthing else or download a client irc becuse more or less thats what the irc is for.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
@thebaddas if you have nothing contructive to give to this don't post
"This is dumb" helps no one
Reminder that this only a suggestion
Also I have mIRC
And steam
And skype
But a instant messenger on the site would be helpful
Last edited by Calamity; Aug 21, 2014 at 07:04 PM.
it wouldnt be as helpful as you think instant messaging is for instant things toribash has irc and doesnt really need any thing else look at this thread for example it took 7 minutes for you to respond as with most if you want to instant message whats wrong with skype? wich it actualy an IM, toribash forums isnt face book why not go ingame and talk wile you play? Also the devs time would be much better spent on the acual game, rather than somthing that can be done between two browser windows.
(and yes i get that people have lifes puting in an I.M. will not change that)
Last edited by kr0mus; Aug 21, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
What does people having lives have to do with it. My problem with it is skype is slow and crashs a lot at least for me, IRC is not very effective because I can barly notice when someone replys.
Also not everyone has steam or mIRC which you have to pay for or skype.
Further more this suggestion wasn't about making this facebook that was an example of a well known site with an instant messenger.
This addition to the toribash website would keep personal information hidden and chat ingame is not a helpful suggestion in this desscussion because we are talking about out of the game chat
Last edited by Calamity; Aug 21, 2014 at 07:43 PM.
I know that but what would this acomplish or atleast why becuse so far it sounds like this sugestion is purly about your own personal problems. Skype is free and so is steam mIRC isnt the only irc clent out there and like i said the devs time would probaly be better spent on the game itself rather than the forums, which half of the steam comunity dont even know exist.
Avtually I yhink this can be really helpfull espevially whrn my steam, and irc doesn't work. At certain times of the day my skype likes to mess up.I honestly love this sugestion.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Yes! I love this idea. I used to try to use IRC and hardly anyone uses it. I type messages but nobody notices it. There are no replies for hours... This is a great idea. It would make chatting in groups much easier. For those of us who do use the community and like talking to other users. This is great. I was also wondering wether I should even add an IRC to my clan because of how useless it actually is for general chatting.

Also, Skype can be weird. It's also not an excuse to avoid this suggestion.

- Supported
Chat Bar
Hello. This popped inside my head.

Private messaging is tiring. How about a chat bar(like Facebook) in the forums?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Hello. This popped inside my head.

Private messaging is tiring. How about a chat bar(like Facebook) in the forums?

Whats tiring about it?
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face