Toribash
I agree with ishi, my music won't fit at all in a TB video. BUT we could write some lyrics and make a special song for Tribe over some tribal beat and rap about the player that is on the screen. That would be awesome ahhaha

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
I agree with ishi, my music won't fit at all in a TB video. BUT we could write some lyrics and make a special song for Tribe over some tribal beat and rap about the player that is on the screen. That would be awesome ahhaha

That ^^^ sounds soooo cool.
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
Phew, glad you like it Dmau5 ... we were all waiting for your final approval.

Yes Grayve please rap us some cool shit u are good, even better than Deak ... I know, nearly impossible ?! :^O
Please, no one's better then Deak, he've been smoking on dat kk kk for to long. But yeah, I'll work on something

#TribeOn
just for future reference when i actually start working on this don't be disappointed if your entry or a song you made doesn't make the actual edit, i'm not asking anyone to make a song for us and even turned down cheshyre

if you really want to make a song then go for it, but don't be sad if it isn't the song used in the clan video
Look Shade ... Linkin Park isn't all that bad and we understand that you are hyped because of that Rio thing (who wouldn't?), but their music is ... you know, kind of wearisome and boring ... u know what I'm sayin mate
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
just for future reference when i actually start working on this don't be disappointed if your entry or a song you made doesn't make the actual edit, i'm not asking anyone to make a song for us and even turned down cheshyre

if you really want to make a song then go for it, but don't be sad if it isn't the song used in the clan video

lol don't worry I won't hahaha is just for fun

#TribeOn

I think this might fit in a tb video but what do i know im not an editor

chill thingy i think

~