Toribash
Original Post
[Accepted] Juha2200
Hi, hello, howdy, et cetera the fine members of Tribe™!
My name is juha2200, aka juha, aka "that person with humour so dry he makes sahara look okay place", and I would like to join this seemingly great clan, as I thing I have been wandering without company for far too long for my liking.

Before we start with the actual application, I would like to point out that my english is very hee-haw, and I tend to have mistakes, so if you find any of those, contact your local grammar nazi and shove them straight to my face so I can fix those. srs tho, my english IS shit.

General information about yours truly: My real name is Juha [corrupted data] and I work as electric/automatic/hydraulic engineer, and sadly I have no real talents nor skills that would benefit community or tribe itself

unless you need vault doors that open only if you dance cha-cha for 5 minutes, then sure
I can build that
You just need to pay for my cha-cha courses and the bill while I send myself via cargo.

Back to topic: so yeah, name is Juha, 20 years old half-shaman from finland, GMtourney addict and who never takes anything seriously, the few of you who have met me earlier most likely know what i'm talking about.

About Juha2200: I have been playing for around 4 years, with few breaks there and here, but I have always returned sooner or later.

Forum: my forum activity is rather small, but that is because I have no reason to be in the forums in the first place, but whenever i'm in clan, I try to be active as possible.
I have never been banned ever (excluding "The Game" event) and I have 0 infraction points, but I have been infracted before, but nothing too major, just a new player who did not know how to market or anything.

old clans:
chaos [dead],

The Solar Empire [unactive leader]
Blood [Failed attempt of resurrection]

Ingame: I would say that my ingame skills would be average (just DON'T let me near ABD) and my best mods are wushu with every -shu variations, and rk-mma. (replays in attachments)
I'm mostly okay guy to chat with, if you can ignore my lame attempts of humour every ten seconds ingame.

Other small stuff that some of you most likely don't care about: on internet, i'm mostly lurker, so while I may seem doing only small-talk, I will read everything that is happening around, in forums, ingame and other places.
Sadly, I have no skype.
I do not use IRC nearly enought to be happy about myself.
I love this donut.
Never take anything I say seriously, if my statement is followed by any emoticon ;)
I wanna be the very best, like no-one ever was.
I have no idea how to lessen the wall of text, sorry

And that would end my improv application, if you have anything to ask me, ask away, I do not bitemuch

I also promise to be on the IRC more
Attached Files
[Rkmma] arm dq.rpl (41.0 KB, 9 views)
[Rkmma] max the tryhard.rpl (82.7 KB, 10 views)
[Rkmma] much push.rpl (60.7 KB, 7 views)
#TribeON
Hi Juha, cool that you apply.

No worries about your English ... mine is shitty aswell. Sadly I only talked to you a few times in my GMTourney (in which you indeed participate a lot), so please join our IRC and hang around there more often.

Your ingame skills is really good I guess and I would totally give you a yes if you would have been on the IRC at least once. D:

So yea, please get to know us a bit more first, it's a no from my side for first ... and do you have some singleplayer replays maybe to look at? I guess I speak for some of us when I say that we'd like to see those aswell.
helo, nice stuff but what destram said, we are a family so we like to get to know people before they are accepted or even voted on, if you don't know how to use irc we can give you some tips etc.

[T]
#hi

True, I have not been using IRC since never, so I have little to no experience with it, and I would be happy to have some pointers of using it to get to know some of you guys better.
As for singleplayer, i'm not that good in singleplayer to be honest, but I can try to make some replays to show later.
#TribeON
Download mIRC, install and open it, hit alt+r and paste this into the remote tab

on *:START: {
/server irc.toribash.com
}
on *:CONNECT: {
if ($network == Toribash-IRC) {
/nick juha2200
/join #hi
/join #tribe

}

Then close mIRC and open it up again.

I remember you from my dickmountain challenges and I remember you being a nice guy.

HEEEEY WAIT A MINUTE
You were the guy who made a fortune by betting against me
Last edited by Redundant; Jul 13, 2014 at 09:21 PM.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post

HEEEEY WAIT A MINUTE
You were the guy who made a fortune by betting against me

shh! people might catch out about our rigging
Last edited by Juha; Jul 5, 2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: link added
#TribeON
I enjoy Juha.
Good ingame, cool to chill with.
Definite yes from this guy
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.