Toribash
Original Post
a mod request
i want a mod thats 2vs2 4 people fighting at 1 time i dont want to edit it like that i just want a fight like that an actual mod that everyone can download and use
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
thats not possible to do in a mod. only in a script. but actually u can do 4 people fights with a replay generator.
and how u saw in your other thread. its so far only able to be over that replay generator. this feature will be added if most of the people have a computer that can handle it...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
how do they know that they have a computer that can handle it
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
hampa is god. he know´s that.

also. so far i think u can wait around 1-2 years until the people have computers that are NOW! good and cost to much.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Proper answer: No, you can't do it in the current versions. You were able to do it a long time ago in an old version using a script, but it was for singleplayer only. There was no multiplayer version of 3/4 players in one match.
that blows i really want to do that it would be soo awsome
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
it is really awesome (i played 3/4 player in the old versions) but u have to wait or to play in singleplayer.

and no u cant make your own mod like that. only u can do in a mod are things like parcours. weapons and this stuff.