ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Not judo ... taekkyon, ABD or aikido, lenshu, rk-mma and wusho (: my opinion
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Ok fine , here is my app _-_

Hi there , my name is AJ or Ahmed , I am almost 16 years old (two months and I am 16) I am Syrian but I live in Bahrain with +3 GMT , I like to play Aikido , ABD , Rk-mma.tbm and any other random mod that is not chosen by me. My forum activity is 9/10 Nd my in-game activity is 5.8/10 , I like swimming , football (soccer) and table tennis. I also find mathematic is a very good 'n' material to study since its full of numbers and it helps brain to work.
My behavior is not aggressive , but once the member passes his limits (being very bitchy or racist) I either report him or swear back.
I had 5+ Bans and 9+ infractions >: but they are all expired , my last infraction was month and half ago.
My skills are : diving for long time , swimming for long distances and drawing.

You forgot to note that you had 2 chances at Reapers.
Sry but a definitely no from me.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by Argie View Post

Uh...Not the place to post that.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
You forgot to note that you had 2 chances at Reapers.
Sry but a definitely no from me.

That. No from me as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Hello, I would like to join your clan. My real name is Sutton Kowalski. I am 16 years old and I live in Alaska. I have been playing toribash ever since 2010. As far as forum activity goes I would rate it at a 9/10. For ingame I would rate my activity at a 6/10. Other clans I have been in include
1.My Little
2. Caution(now deceased)
3.SWAG(soon to be deceased)
4.Ethereal
5.Phantom

I left all of these clans for either inactivity or personal issues I had with the clan.
For special skills, I honestly don't do anything that would help you out as far as toribash goes, but if you need me to build you a computer I'm your guy. I have No infractions or bans. Now for a little bit of info about me. As I said before I live in Alaska and have lived there my entire live. My dream is to someday become an animator. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats, AKA a lot of goddamn pets. If you want to know anything else about me don't hesitate to ask.

Now there is one thing that may shut down my application automatically, I'm really not sure. I am a 3rd dan, which does not reach the minimum belt. If I cannot join because of this I will understand completely.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading my application and I will be interested to see your input.
As I mentioned before, if there is anything else you want to know about me just ask.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Why did you say that you don`t have any infraction? You have 2 warning and 1 infract for useless post (1 warning and useless post for a last 2 week)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know