ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Grim Reapers Video?
Hey guys im getting my new gaming pc at the end of this month and i was thinking about making a video for toribash. i wanted to see howmany members are interested in this and if you are really interested you better get making some epic ass single player and mp replays. dont just stick to the fighting mods id love to see some attempts at parkour skateing and other challenge mods like that also

For this il be using this as the backing track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i4x8PC25nY

Let me know what you guys think.
If u find any good replays here feel free to use them for videos. It is all mp rk decaps.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Well, I actually liked it, lol
I tough It was too much Techno at the beggining, I would suggest something more Hardcore, but it's fine for me :P
I still thinking it is too much melodic, but whatever :P
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
We might as well make some replays soil and other double type a very beautiful Xspar or a normal match and only record a replay!

Besides doing their tricks, replays with your clan partner also would not be a bad idea?
Yeah i mean multiplayer replays are certainly not out of the question i myself will only be putting one of my own replays in as i feel im a bit kack at replay making its self
Here are my replays.
Attached Files
Tricking2.rpl (253.1 KB, 28 views)
Tricking3.rpl (352.5 KB, 16 views)
Sparr single.rpl (180.1 KB, 15 views)
Sparr for Reap.rpl (341.7 KB, 17 views)
Sparr for Reap1.rpl (319.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Charm; Jan 25, 2015 at 12:33 AM.
I would looooove to make a Reapers video. Only if I had a better computer to record. I can only record in 30-40 fps :@
But face it will already make the clan Video! by the case law you the first post HAHA: p

I'm doing the replays!
Originally Posted by Masterpeacer View Post
I would looooove to make a Reapers video. Only if I had a better computer to record. I can only record in 30-40 fps :@

you dont need to record anything you just need to save your replays and upload them.

Also on an extra note
Flames and trails will be disabled for the video as i feel they also come across a bit tacky in videos