Toribash
No offence Colossus but you cant say stuff like that to Nicolas, he worked his ass off for Reaper and put it as his first priority to bring back the clan we are currently and you come out with "what do you want". We should want stuff from him, knowing how much he has done just for Reaper he shouldn't be respected that way, in my eyes Nicolas is a legend to Reaper whether anyone likes it or not.
Wow charm, its ok
I did what a good member should do, I had nothing special in it
And it's just a farewell post, not a attack to this clan, which is the one I love most.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
No offence Colossus but you cant say stuff like that to Nicolas, he worked his ass off for Reaper and put it as his first priority to bring back the clan we are currently and you come out with "what do you want". We should want stuff from him, knowing how much he has done just for Reaper he shouldn't be respected that way, in my eyes Nicolas is a legend to Reaper whether anyone likes it or not.

I meant that you should do nice things because you feel good doing them, instead of doing just to get credit. You helped a lot too and didn't get much credit, but you didn't leave because of that.

Based on what Evo said, IF, read carefully, I said, IF he left just because he thinks he wasn't getting enough Attention/Credit, it's ok, but it's selfish and idiot.

If it's not because of that, then well, ignore everything.

Also, another point, you posted telling you're leaving, that you didn't feel good and etc. Later, EvoSoda posted that you might be leaving because you didn't get enough credit and you weren't happy with that. Again, IF that was the real reason you left, you should have mentioned it on your post.

Anyway, farewell my friend.
Na, I really don't give a fuck to credits.
I did it all for the clan.
I just stopped feeling useful, and I prefer stay away than be a useless member.
Ty Flamey.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
Afterall this is a GAME and u are supposed to do it for FUN. This is pretty sad overall.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals