ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What to do?
Well, I know I was fading away for a really long time and still far away from being that active but I don't want to see GR totally falling apart.

Actually I need to know who's still interested/active and available to help me keeping this nice family alive.

Beside keeping GR alive I also need a new perspective of getting my ass back into TB fully. I'm rusty as hell, still frustrated about the idiocy of too many guys around but I'm also missing me good friends over here

So, let me hear what you think about it. Getting GR back to live, even with just a handful of members....or shoveling a grave for it?
Either way you decide, I'd like to get back in touch with you, as we had some great conversations.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
It would be sad to see it die. But good to see you back in the game cya around the public2 room.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Nice to see your guys again.
Well, I'd love to see GR alive, do not let this clan die <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Yes I agree on letting the clan live. I'll do my best to help.

This is Moncho by the way.
Master of the arcane arts
Did yout clan die mage? To bad...it's hard work to getva clan started.
Well, what is it to be done then?
And viper...are u planing to get active again. I hope that u do, and i hope this clan will get strong again.
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 12, 2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I agree on staying alive this clan is great and I would hate to see it die out.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
I think it can be revived, there is a lot of good members in it yet.
And I'm sure you can gather more people in
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
I was talking to Viper and he said that changes will be made to increase loyalty and activity.

FINAL PUSH!!
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!