Toribash
Original Post
Escape from Tarkov

About the game.

Escape from Tarkov is the hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and story-driven walkthrough.

With each passing day the situation in the Norvinsk region grows more and more complicated. Incessant warfare in Tarkov have sparkled massive panic; local population flees the city, but those who stayed are looking to improve their fortunes at expense of others. Having accepted the new reality, “savage” Tarkov locals - Scavs flocked into well-armed gangs and started the redivision of the city. Nowadays, Tarkov is separated by unseen borders, controlled by different groups. Gain-greedy gunmen would go any length to have their way, including murder of civilians and direct confrontation with the two private military companies.

The players will have to experience living in the skin of one of the mercenaries who survived the initial stage of the Tarkov conflict. After choosing one of the sides – USEC or BEAR – player’s character starts to make his way out of the city. Tarkov is sealed off by UN and Russian military, supply chains are cut, communication with operational command is lost, and in these conditions everyone has to make his own choices of what to do and how to get out of the chaos-ridden metropolis.

Big list about the gameplay features

There are no exact release date yet but Beta should start on the first quarter of 2016
and the full game should be out on the second quarter.

Link to their website.

Escape from Tarkov Reddit for some additional info.

I am really interested in this game and i trust the company that much, i already preordered the game.

You can sign for closed beta on their website but if you want 100% chance to get into Beta you have to preorder at least the smallest package of the game.

It's time to get your hype up!

What do you think? Going to be awesome?
Game of the century?
Total failior?
Ok?
Last edited by Zapekk; Jan 13, 2016 at 11:38 PM.

fuck
i'm a bit hesitant considering the history of this genre, but i'm definitely interested in it. i've been following the game for month or so now and i'm very likely going to preorder it. i still play arma and have played dayz recently, so i'm still keen on the genre and it would be amazing to see this game become the saving grace. really hoping personally that this is more of a sim/mmo than rpg.

either way, i guess we'll have to wait until alpha/beta before we really see what we're working with, just hoping the beta access is sometime before/during the summer.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i'm a bit hesitant considering the history of this genre, but i'm definitely interested in it. i've been following the game for month or so now and i'm very likely going to preorder it. i still play arma and have played dayz recently, so i'm still keen on the genre and it would be amazing to see this game become the saving grace. really hoping personally that this is more of a sim/mmo than rpg.

either way, i guess we'll have to wait until alpha/beta before we really see what we're working with, just hoping the beta access is sometime before/during the summer.

What i have seen so far it looks very polished and well done.
But of course we can't tell that really yet.

Anyway Beta should launch on the first quarter of this year as i wrote and it was said by the game dev so i am pretty sure that we don't have to wait much longer.

fuck
Okay fuck my last post because alpha is running at the moment. And yeah its end of year 2016 now.
I just upgraded my version to the best oone because im drunk and might regret that tomorrow.

Anyway i'll get to play it right now so any other escapers here?

And those who doesn't have this game i am not allowed to tell anything so don't ask but
there are some big streamers streaming it with permission in twitch.

fuck
not allowed to tell anything? rofl

I'll get this game for sure, been following the progress for about a year now, very eager to get started, not a snowballs chance in hell that I will pay full price for a pre-order alpha tho.
Was gonna make a thread but apparently one exists already.

I'm doing quite a lot PMC raids recently, if anyone else plays this game and wants to group up hit me up on Discord: Smaguris#1681
I picked up this game last year and still have no idea how to play it correctly. If you're still looking for someone to play with SmaBOOOOOOOris seeing how it just had a wipe.
Anime United