Toribash
Nah not interested in the shark and 32.5k is my max offer, i'd say it's pretty nice.you see i don't want to be spending too much, though regardless i think 32.5k is quite generous no? Up to you man.
the sword is currently 48k on the market, could you do 41k and meet me in the middle?
bad mannered
epoch#0539
actually you know what, 6k isnt much and im looking to get rid of it, 35k is good for me. I'll send a safetrade if youre still interested. cheers.
bad mannered
epoch#0539
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
actually you know what, 6k isnt much and im looking to get rid of it, 35k is good for me. I'll send a safetrade if youre still interested. cheers.

Nah, sorry to disappoint. i'd rather not in retrospect. Thanks for the offer tho.
Hello, round 2; http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=2369646


http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=2369646


Check out those links and tell me if you're interested in anything
Rose Moderated Message:
Infracted for being too damn sexy
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Hello, round 2; http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=2369646


http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=2369646


Check out those links and tell me if you're interested in anything

How much for the neon katana and the soldier helmet?

Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
got a demoman helmet and one of a kind in existence 2018 glasses


No thank you.
mech helmet and a bunch of st (deprecated) if u want
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CHECK OUT MY SHOP
CHECK OUT MY FLAME COLLECTION
HAVE FLAMES YOU'D LIKE TO SELL? PM ME OR POST HERE!

Originally Posted by SaveTheRight View Post
How much for the neon katana and the soldier helmet?




No thank you.

Katana is on hold, but I'd do 10k for the helmet
Rose Moderated Message:
Infracted for being too damn sexy