Toribash
Original Post
A sincere thank you

Warning: Serious subject

Apologies about the attentionwhore-ish thread and post.
IF I disappear at least you will know what happened.
Thanks
There are people who love you out there (including me (how could I forget the one who introduced me to sparring?))

You would put them through pain? :/
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Their and your lives will go on even if mine does not
If it's any help, know that I did what I thought was best for me and the world as a whole
Hey jisse
we don't even know each other.. but I hope your doc can help you.
If not, the best thing to get better is the wild nature. Go somewhere you dont have any electronical advices and good ppl around you. A place where you can do real work with your hands.. where you can help other ppl.
I know this feelings you talk about.. (belive me). But there is always a way. Just try to find the solution.. and if not.. well, have a good time on the other side. We all will follow you someday ;)
Jisse i hardly even know you, but I wish you the best of luck with your life. And if there is any way i can help, tell me.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
^^^^

I am a fan jisse... so I guess this applies to me, but do what BBKing says, go and learn a new craft or maybe go and volunteer at shelters but I can't pretend I know how you are feeling or what you are going through. But as you said, the help we can give you over the internet is limited, go and see your doctors and your psychiatrists, and come back better than ever.
Last edited by Kore; Jan 14, 2015 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks guys, I cannot express how much it actually means to know others care. :)
I hope I find a way to be happy, but sometimes it's really hard to live haunted by the thoughts I get stuck with.
Also sorry about the drama
u should show up around the irc more often if its cool
im almost always no lifeing so we can hang out
oh yeah
I went through this about a year ago when I had surgery and now I can't play any sports.. Just push through it, sometimes the hardest things in life are the ones you'll look back on and say "Man, how did I do that?"
Last edited by BuZe; Jan 14, 2015 at 07:40 PM.
Dude, you are like the coolioest of cooliest replay makers and fuck bro, you're a cool bro

chilloutabout the drama, no one cares
we aren't nerds
mostly :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|