Toribash
Original Post
Hey I am new to Toribash
Hey guys I am new to Toribash I still have not tried playing and I am hoping it is a great game. I have a few friends that play this game and they love it so I think I will try it and I hope I make new friends and I make new awesome moves.

I need to know the basics to this game so please if you guys can offer any sort of help please do. I need to know the rules but I don't know where to look for them so if anyone has any rules that I should know about the forum or in game please tell me.

Thanks for everybody's help guys.
Heyo there pedobear (oh that rhyms).

Anyway if you want some basics, the best thing I can tell you is practise, it makes perfect. But to actualy learn the game, check out unibash.

If you have any sort of question, go to #support or just PM me with your question ;)

Enjoy your stay
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by PedoBearKills View Post
Hey guys I am new to Toribash I still have not tried playing and I am hoping it is a great game. I have a few friends that play this game and they love it so I think I will try it and I hope I make new friends and I make new awesome moves.

I need to know the basics to this game so please if you guys can offer any sort of help please do. I need to know the rules but I don't know where to look for them so if anyone has any rules that I should know about the forum or in game please tell me.

Welcome , if you need any help on toribash, just message me.
what the hell is a "Justin"
i know an easier way just play toribash more and u will get used to it
Just got an Mp3 player and broke it >Click<

Thank You DizZTeR. Thats a nice name by the way. THANKS FOR EVERYBODYS HELP if anyone still has help or more welcomes please tell me. Oh and I want TC can everyone pitch in and send me a few TC's each THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by PedoBearKills View Post

you will make a lot of friends in toribash to get better practise
Returned from the dead...