Ranking
Is that possible on a 10 year old physics engine?

It's a good idea, but just think how much it would cost to develop this. I doubt the devs have that kind of money from toribash alone.
It would be cool if we could see a demo of just the upper body working with VR and hand controllers.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
How could you stop yourself frame for frame wearing vr gear?

I agree the vr aspect is good, but I don't see you "being" the tori. Maybe floating around looking, it could make it more interesting for que and spec, etc
Veni , Vidi , Vici
This sounds way too much like a daydream.

How would interacting with uke work? What would even be fun about the game if you take the joint manipulation and the turn frames out? You're just punching and kicking a ragdoll in an endless white world.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Sure, singleplayer might be boring but imagine multiplayer. Actually engaging in combat against another player. You'd have to be smart about how you play against them and where you hit them because it's all happening in real time.

With no turnframes? You don't have nearly enough time.

Unless you're a skilled boxer or something, you won't have nearly enough time to calculate your moves in a multiplayer fight without turnframes. Especially in VR, where you'll be flinching every time your opponent makes a move near you. It'd just be a mess of people jabbing at each other and stepping back, scared.

Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
Especially in VR, where you'll be flinching every time your opponent makes a move near you. It'd just be a mess of people jabbing at each other and stepping back, scared.

It's a fighting simulator. If people did it often, they would get used to it.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I suggest that the devs should figure out how to move the joints with mind power. Thats the way thiscould work
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals