Toribash
i never smoked or did drugs , but i remember peeing in the forest then there was a cigar by a glass the pee made the light of the sun reflect to the mirro the mirror reflected to the cigar and then a wild fire happened
احترم نفسك
i was gonna do another spinner thread but then i realised that there's no wibbles anymore so i can't actually put it anywhere that doesn't break rules.
Addicted-re 07-16
Custom Profile Shop
24/07/2019. I'll find you again my friend.
Replay thread thing
Have any reports or issues?

a boston cream pie is when u let an irish catholic nut in u raw
she got braces and i be nuttin, my kids behind bars already, im an awful father
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
i was gonna do another spinner thread but then i realised that there's no wibbles anymore so i can't actually put it anywhere that doesn't break rules.

yeah you can

i confess that i punched a hole in the wall at my old house and covered it up for 4 years, only for the day when we moved say that it happened just then when i was moving furniture
but why did u do that in the first place
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
but why did u do that in the first place

i think i was angry at my then girlfriend (cant remember why) and since i didnt want to put a hole in the wall, i put my pillow against the wall and hit it but it still broke the wall
i was 15 or 16
i have ASD and most of the times people think i'm suspicious just because of my body language

this is not a real confession, i just want to say i love having ASD besides all hate i get
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ナーモード
Ex Mikorin
"Sakura-chan is the cutest girl ever >.<!" - SkulFuk