Toribash
Original Post
Are invisible textures illegal?
well? Are invisible textures legal or not? I've seen people with invisible heads and feet...and I can see how it can be unfair!
I think it not legal cuz its cheating we cant see when were getting hit and what to hit
I remember when I was trying to use some transparant texture, someone in game told me that you will be warned if you use full transparant set, but idk is it true or not.

btw, for me invicible texture is just make me difficult to play, lol.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
I was talking to some old school toribash players in [relaxall] in a wushu3 server and one of them said I remember back in the day when you can make all joint texture and body textures invisible without fear of ban. so Im not sure but I hope that helps.
-----
also there is a megathread with all the rules, and a gm will probly post in here sooner or later
Last edited by M0nsoom; Oct 6, 2014 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think it's illegal only when it gives you advantage, like 60% of your tori being transparent.
hampa Moderated Message:
bro seriously
replay maker kinda
i don't think its illegal because u can see the ghost but its just disturbing for both player and opponent

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
No invisible texture (Bumpmap ?) are not illegal. Although having full invisible is illegal.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Those invisible textures could've been 3D items. Next time you see someone with invisible textures type: /dl <playername>

But if you have Toribash 4.9 you can see 3D items in ghosts, so you know if it is an item or textures.
people have "invisible" joints when they have 3d items, other wise it's illegal

jack-o-lantern covers whole head, so that will explain

and kickin kicks cover both feet, if they bought both