Toribash
Well i never uploaded them, so that would be why you couldn't find them. I also no longer know where i even have them, sadly. :<
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
beautiful shark
must immortalize

excellent
Originally Posted by meow View Post
shook cult of things.
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5465
Group suicide is next week.

i am only slightly weirded out

:v
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Shook have you ever gone skydiving? I'm doing it this weekend so I want to know what it's like.

Nope. Closest i've had was one of those wind tunnels where you can fly around, if you know what you're doing. For me, that was two minutes of flopping around. I'm going to assume that you'll be strapped to an instructor or something, because keeping yourself stable is a lot harder than it seems, and the wind is probably going to try breaking your arms. :v
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I had shark for the first time today. Can you draw a Mako shark punching a Box Fan?

DRAMATIC
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
how do you sleep knowing that there's so much content to be made

clever quote spoiler

because i'm constantly mildly sleep deprived and thus can fall asleep relatively easily provided that i'm not overly excited about something

!!!
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Hmm do you post your artwork on anything like Deviantart? It would be cool to see everything you drew all together.

Literally an inch above your own message yo. I don't post EVERYTHING there, though. :v (but in case you have signatures disabled, here)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol